This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl5 At Bb

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      I think preflop is ok, his 26% ORL is still pretty wide.
      I don´t know what to do on the flop ? Is folding too weak or it´d be the best solution ? Calling helps too many draws. Raising in my opinion would be overplayed and likely just isolates me against better range.

Don´t ask me what I was doing on the turn, I don´t know myself - terrible to call his push here.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $5,12
      BU:
      $5,86

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:diamond: , T:spade:
      4 folds, BU raises to $0,15, SB folds, Hero raises to $0,50, BU calls $0,35.

Flop: ($1,02) A:heart: , K:spade: , 7:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,75, BU raises to $2,15, Hero calls $1,40.

Turn: ($5,32) 8:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU raises $3,21 (All-In), Hero calls $2,47 (All-In), BU gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

River: ($10,26) 2:heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $10,26
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Basically I'd just Bet/Fold, what hands do you expect him to raise there being in 3bet pot. I would never-ever expect him to play very aggressively draws there while his AF is somewhat low.

Best regards.