[NL2-NL10] Nl5 Ak Sb

• acceleration123
      I think this is pretty interesting. What would you do here ? Call or fold after his push ? He seems pretty nity after 66 hands but he is still opening wide in LP and he is now on CO. Then he simply pushes. When I think about this, this can easily be middle pair kind of hand such as JJ/QQ that doesn´t want to see overs on the flop. Also given the guy´s stack size can be confusing. He could also be some kind of MSS player.

Known players:

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:club: , K:spade:
      5 folds, CO raises to $0,15, BU folds, Hero raises to $0,50, BB folds, CO raises to $2,08 (All-In), Hero calls $1,58.

Flop: ($4,21) Q:diamond: , 4:club: , 3:heart:
      Turn: ($4,21) 2:heart:
      River: ($4,21) 7:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $4,21
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      After you raise him to 0.5$ you can really not fold that spot AK, since you can't put him on KK/AA and he would also shove that spot JJ+/AK that makes b/c profitable against that middlestack player
    • veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

I wouldn't say that we like CAN'T FOLD. Sometimes there are still spots where we even turn our AKo into bluff and those are the one opponents against we might even make it so. But as said I am not folding either against his stack while I picked the 3bet.

Best regards.