This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl5 Kj Bb

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Is this an ok squeeze ? CO´s stats doesn´t really tell us anything, but I think BU is folding a lot here.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $8,4
      CO:
      $4,07
      BU:
      $5

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:heart: , J:diamond:
      5 folds, CO raises to $0,20, BU calls $0,20, SB folds, Hero raises to $0,80, CO calls $0,60, BU folds.

Flop: ($1,82) A:heart: , Q:diamond: , 2:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1, CO raises to $2,00, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3,82
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would personally not to tend 3-bet players who would open 4x, since I think very often they have there hand that they are playing for stacks or call pf.
      If you have seen him folding to 3-bet, you can squeeze, but I´d prefer waiting for that AJ+, 99+, KQ
      Also being at the BB I think you can also consider just calling. You don´t have initiative, but KJ plays decent 3-way pot, so you also win enough times postflop if you hit your tp hand
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      I likely never call preflop from the blinds against a LP raise. (probably not even with PPs.) Would probably need to balance this over the period of time in order not to become easily readable. But somehow I just don´t like playing OOP :f_frown:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      I likely never call preflop from the blinds against a LP raise. (probably not even with PPs.) Would probably need to balance this over the period of time in order not to become easily readable. But somehow I just don´t like playing OOP :f_frown:
      I do prefer rather as well Squeeze over Call and being OOP against them I don't really like it. Basically I'd rather just fold it and I might even just fold it while we are against somewhat loose player.