[NL2-NL10] Nl5 Kj Bb

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Is this an ok squeeze ? CO´s stats doesn´t really tell us anything, but I think BU is folding a lot here.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $8,4
      CO:
      $4,07
      BU:
      $5

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:heart: , J:diamond:
      5 folds, CO raises to $0,20, BU calls $0,20, SB folds, Hero raises to $0,80, CO calls $0,60, BU folds.

Flop: ($1,82) A:heart: , Q:diamond: , 2:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1, CO raises to $2,00, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3,82
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would personally not to tend 3-bet players who would open 4x, since I think very often they have there hand that they are playing for stacks or call pf.
      If you have seen him folding to 3-bet, you can squeeze, but I´d prefer waiting for that AJ+, 99+, KQ
      Also being at the BB I think you can also consider just calling. You don´t have initiative, but KJ plays decent 3-way pot, so you also win enough times postflop if you hit your tp hand
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      I likely never call preflop from the blinds against a LP raise. (probably not even with PPs.) Would probably need to balance this over the period of time in order not to become easily readable. But somehow I just don´t like playing OOP :f_frown:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      I likely never call preflop from the blinds against a LP raise. (probably not even with PPs.) Would probably need to balance this over the period of time in order not to become easily readable. But somehow I just don´t like playing OOP :f_frown:
      I do prefer rather as well Squeeze over Call and being OOP against them I don't really like it. Basically I'd rather just fold it and I might even just fold it while we are against somewhat loose player.