Known players:  
      BB:
      $7,13
      Hero:
      $13,13
      BU:
      $9,85

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.87 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:heart: , 7:heart:
      Hero raises to $0,30, BU calls $0,30, SB folds, BB calls $0,20.

Flop: ($0,95) T:heart: , Q:diamond: , 4:heart: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, BU bets $0,55, BB calls $0,55, Hero calls $0,55.

Turn: ($2,60) A:spade: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, BU bets $1,35, BB calls $1,35, Hero calls $1,35.

River: ($6,65) 2:club: (3 players)
      BB bets $4,93 (All-In), Hero folds, BU calls $4,93.

Final Pot: $16,51

Results follow (highlight to see):
      BU shows стрейт до асо (Kd Js)
      BB shows стрейт до асо (Kc Jc)

BU wins with стрейт до асо (Kd Js)
      BB wins with стрейт до асо (Kc Jc)

Opps - unknown
      Forgot that I am preflop agressor and checked the flop :f_eek: , then On flop , turn I receive arround 1/5 pot odds , which are enough for calling .

What do you think about donking the turn - is it pointless ?

If BU bet smth like 1.8$ and the other guy folded should I fold since he won't turn smth like Q in a bluff and I'm not gived nice odds ?

If I bet the flop and got raised biggish , the correct decision would be fold as well right ?
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      What do you think about donking the turn - is it pointless ?
      - since you hit your tp hand I think calldown seems more reasonable than donking on the turn. There aren't really too many hands that would call you down, so I think you can't get value on the turn and river from worse hands
      If BU bet smt like 1.8$ and the other guy folded should I fold since he won't turn smth like Q in a bluff and I'm not gived nice odds ?
      - no since he can bet there worse hands+ he can also bluff with his flushdraw
      If I bet the flop and got raised biggish , the correct decision would be fold as well right ?
      - No, A high flushdraw is too strong to b/f flop and I'd likely just bet/shove to also see turn and river card+ player can always get all-in smt like KhJh, that you're ahead
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello hohoho321,

You were PFA and very likely might even take down the pot on flop, I don't really see why you ain't betting there? Pretty standard spot to CBet.

But as played the turn, it doesn't really make sense to donk it here because if we get raised we will be in ugly shape and I wouldn't really like it. Rather do play as you did.

And about the raise on flop against some passive opponents I might even prefer Bet/Fold more often on flop rather than going broke. And as well while being in multiway pot I expect him to have a very strong hand rather than a pure bluff or semi-bluff that often.

Best regards.