$11,95
      BB:
      $10,90
      CO:
      $4,46
      BU:
      $3,77

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.87 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:spade: , 7:heart:
      2 folds, CO calls $0,10, BU calls $0,10, Hero calls $0,05, BB checks.

Flop: ($0,40) 3:diamond: , J:heart: , A:diamond: (4 players)
      Hero bets $0,30, BB folds, CO calls $0,30, BU folds.

Turn: ($1,00) A:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1,00, Hero calls $1,00.

River: ($3,00) 4:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $3,00, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3,00

Unknow opponent

Turn - It was mistake not to bet here - i get value from FD , Jx ( but not that much from Jx cause I doubt he understands that A on turn makes it less likely that I have one myself . ) I was just afraid of him having an ace cause I see lot of fishes limp with aces
      After his bet I put him on Ax - I doubt he could be bluffing or betting that much with FD - I have 36 % against Ax

River - i get 2:1 pot odds and have 30% against Ax - fold . Possible FD hits as well if he accidentally played them that way .
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think your hand is strong enough to play for his stack on the turn, so I'd prefer bet/shoving 0.7$
      If you check and he pots, then I like shove, since you're not really going to c/f on blank river card, so you also may get all-in on the turn
      River fold is likely fine, since can't see him having there complete bluff, but if you feel he may go crazy smt like KJ on the turn, then you can also call him down
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello hohoho321,

Actually I would rather not advice you to limp such hand as A7, it doesn't have much to hit and even if you hit you are often putting yourself into difficult spots with TP or whatsoever. Of course it ain't like a mistake for the given odds but rather avoid such hands at early of your poker learning.

But as played I'd rather Bet the turn myself and even against his stack just ship it.

Best regards.