[Application] $20 Stake NL cash 6 man $0.01-$0.02.

• KGBMICK
      KGBMICK
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

feedback for KGBMIKE

If no-one will back me for tournaments or SNG's how about for cash games??

i can play at higher levels but stuck to PokerStrategy's tips and guidance to bankroll management i was building up at $0.05-$0.10 and allmost ready to move up a level to $0.25-$0.50 as u will see in the graphs, just things happened and i had to take a few months away from everything and that's all that stopped me goin on to bigger levels. Allmost tripled my roll in a week or so :s_evil:

This is the graphs i had for the short while i was playing and everything was goin really well, until i had to take a break from the game.

'http://bit.ly/c1Xt7Z '
      http://www.pokertableratings.com/graphs/k/kgbmike/profit-ipoker-usd.png

'http://bit.ly/c1Xt7Z '
      http://www.pokertableratings.com/graphs/k/kgbmike/timeline-ipoker-usd.png

I am a good player and willing to improve all the time.

I would prefer starting again at .5 .10 but i'm willing to start at $0.01- $0.02 and would need $20 bankroll to get started i don't think it would take me long to climb up the levels tbh. i have the time and patience required again to play at a consistent and profitable level.

I will be happy to start 80/20 in your favour with 5% increase everytime i move up a level.

Thanks people any feedback as always appreciated, u are a friendly bunch :s_biggrin:

Add me as a friend if interested in anyway ty.

KGBMIKE
  • 9 replies
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      You can get $50 starting capital from many sites. Unless you have applied for them all and busto'd it all.
    • KGBMICK
      KGBMICK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Andyuk18
      You can get $50 starting capital from many sites. Unless you have applied for them all and busto'd it all.
      would u mind sharing a few please ;) and no this is the only site i have had a starting capital.

thanks

kgbmike
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      so surprisingly you went broke with your $40 already? :D
    • Johnis
      Johnis
      Bronze
      Somebody please, I'm begging you, tell this guy that he's not gonna find dumb people here...
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KGBMICK
      Originally posted by Andyuk18
      would u mind sharing a few please ;) and no this is the only site i have had a starting capital.

thanks

kgbmike
      I'm not gonna post link to other sites here but if you can't figure this out for yourself using a search engine then that doesn't make you very stakable.

I hope you realise that spamming this forum and other threads about staking just reduces your chances of being staked and it makes you look bad. If you are looking for serious stakers then behave more seriously.

First of all you need to be a winning player before anyone will stake you. Your samples show you to be a losing player or a marginal winner over a tiny sample size. You will need to show you can win over 100,000 hands at the stake you wanna play, not 3,000 hands. There is no other way around it. Noone is going to stake an unknown with no reliable stats who keeps spamming threads.

If you are serious about poker than deposit $20 yourself and grind that up so that you have a good sample size for future staking requests. If you are as good and dedicated as you say then you won't need staking after 100,000 hands anyway. Good luck and i hope you take my advice instead of wasting your time basically begging here.
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Johnis
      Somebody please, I'm begging you, tell this guy that he's not gonna find dumb people here...
      go mickey!!!!! :f_biggrin:
    • KGBMICK
      KGBMICK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by YinYangS
      lol :s_biggrin:

@ andy i took your advice and reloaded for $20 gonna get some shut eye im at $54 totally crushing these limits :s_cool: hit royal flush and got paid always a bonus :s_evil: even thought i was running so hot, i know from experience theres no point me playing on tired, end up making silly mistakes :D

Anyway i'll let you know how i get on when i get up ;)
    • KGBMICK
      KGBMICK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KGBMICK
      Originally posted by YinYangS
      lol :s_biggrin:

@ andy i took your advice and reloaded for $20 gonna get some shut eye im at $54 totally crushing these limits :s_cool: hit royal flush and got paid always a bonus :s_evil: even thought i was running so hot, i know from experience theres no point me playing on tired, end up making silly mistakes :D

Cashed in daily dollar for $1.50 :s_biggrin: lmao

Anyway i'll let you know how i get on when i get up ;)
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      in before busto