This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 rush KK Ahigh flop

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Somehow I skipped my cbet here :D . I think bet/folding would be the best line here ?

Btw.: What to do when I cbet flop/get called from one player and what should I do on the turn ? c/c or b/f again ?

Known players:      
      BB:
      $7,94
      Hero:
      $5,49
      MP3:
      $3,45

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with K:heart: , K:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0,20, 3 folds, MP3 calls $0,20, 3 folds, BB calls $0,15.

Flop: ($0,62) A:spade: , 9:spade: , 2:club: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, MP3 bets $0,35, BB calls $0,35, Hero folds.

Turn: ($1,32) 4:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, MP3 bets $0,44, BB folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1,32
  • 4 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      c-bet makes your hand a little easier to play rather than c/c and guessing if he is betting with air or has there ace

What to do when I cbet flop/get called from one player and what should I do on the turn ? c/c or b/f again ?
      - depends how loose is the player. if player is loose I tend to c/c turn, since he can have there worse hands, like 9x and draws that he would bet on the turn, if player is tight then c/f is better, since he has there too often Ax
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Somehow I skipped my cbet here . I think bet/folding would be the best line here ?

:( Which is pretty horrible. Maybe playing too many tables? :D

Btw.: What to do when I cbet flop/get called from one player and what should I do on the turn ? c/c or b/f again ?

Basically I'd Bet/Fold like most of the time to get value from worse Ax and draws. Not really big fan of Check/Calling and trying to start the guessing game while there are a lot of hands which might pay us.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Somehow I skipped my cbet here . I think bet/folding would be the best line here ?

Basically I'd Bet/Fold like most of the time to get value from worse Ax and draws. Not really big fan of Check/Calling and trying to start the guessing game while there are a lot of hands which might pay us.

Best regards.
      ad1: true, it is horrible, I am not sure, maybe I was playing to many tables at that moment.

ad2: Ax has me beat actually :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Best regards.
      ad1: true, it is horrible, I am not sure, maybe I was playing to many tables at that moment.

ad2: Ax has me beat actually :D
      Damn, somehow I did see you having AK, shouldn't evaluate when drunk. :f_biggrin: But anyways, I guess you can still CBet there pretty profitable since sometimes even giving up right there is way too weak. But of course it ain't a mistake.