[NL2-NL10] NL5 rush KK Ahigh flop

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Somehow I skipped my cbet here :D . I think bet/folding would be the best line here ?

Btw.: What to do when I cbet flop/get called from one player and what should I do on the turn ? c/c or b/f again ?

Known players:      
      BB:
      $7,94
      Hero:
      $5,49
      MP3:
      $3,45

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with K:heart: , K:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0,20, 3 folds, MP3 calls $0,20, 3 folds, BB calls $0,15.

Flop: ($0,62) A:spade: , 9:spade: , 2:club: (3 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks, MP3 bets $0,35, BB calls $0,35, Hero folds.

Turn: ($1,32) 4:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, MP3 bets $0,44, BB folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1,32
  • 4 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      c-bet makes your hand a little easier to play rather than c/c and guessing if he is betting with air or has there ace

What to do when I cbet flop/get called from one player and what should I do on the turn ? c/c or b/f again ?
      - depends how loose is the player. if player is loose I tend to c/c turn, since he can have there worse hands, like 9x and draws that he would bet on the turn, if player is tight then c/f is better, since he has there too often Ax
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Somehow I skipped my cbet here . I think bet/folding would be the best line here ?

:( Which is pretty horrible. Maybe playing too many tables? :D

Btw.: What to do when I cbet flop/get called from one player and what should I do on the turn ? c/c or b/f again ?

Basically I'd Bet/Fold like most of the time to get value from worse Ax and draws. Not really big fan of Check/Calling and trying to start the guessing game while there are a lot of hands which might pay us.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Somehow I skipped my cbet here . I think bet/folding would be the best line here ?

Basically I'd Bet/Fold like most of the time to get value from worse Ax and draws. Not really big fan of Check/Calling and trying to start the guessing game while there are a lot of hands which might pay us.

Best regards.
      ad1: true, it is horrible, I am not sure, maybe I was playing to many tables at that moment.

ad2: Ax has me beat actually :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Best regards.
      ad1: true, it is horrible, I am not sure, maybe I was playing to many tables at that moment.

ad2: Ax has me beat actually :D
      Damn, somehow I did see you having AK, shouldn't evaluate when drunk. :f_biggrin: But anyways, I guess you can still CBet there pretty profitable since sometimes even giving up right there is way too weak. But of course it ain't a mistake.