Rakeback seems low??

• mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      So I just got rakeback was only 1.75 last week and 1.45 this week.
      I have played about 30 hours this week. The thing I am confused about is why this week is lower than last week even ,though I played more this week. Haunt done anything that would affect rakeback this week just grinding. I just deposited last week to so I am very confused. Am I just expecting the rackback to be to high or are the fees from past just cutting into the rake??

Playing micros for clarification.
  • 21 replies
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      If you've spent FTP points on anything, that'll affect the RB you're getting
    • LetchLord
      LetchLord
      Bronze
      are you cleaning the bonus that was added last week "The added bonus"? That would explain the less rakeback you're getting.
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      What should I be expecting normally than ??
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      27%
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      On each friday, you get rakeback for tuesday-monday period. Meaning that today you got rakeback for April 19th-April 25th days. That might be the reason why your rb is quite low this week even tho you played 30 hours.
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      mine is damn low too. I've been playing quite volume compared to previous week. I got double to what I was expecting last week?

I made over $20 in rake and got just slightly over $15.. Strange..

And now when all the points dissapeared I can't even check anything..
    • shivas80
      shivas80
      Bronze
      Played Take2? Or clearing bonus? if yes, thats why u get less rakeback, coz bonuses and take2 payout lowers ur raw rake quite hard...

Atm my rakeback for this week is: -4$ :) coz of take2 payout + bonus clearing
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      ok

I was funked up by FTP around these bonuses anyway. There was no point to lower my rake. I am about to complete last one and now I hope that I will get proper rake next week :D
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      the only problem is if this sick run continue there won't be much volume from my side. I can't allow myself to go broke. I have to turn it around..
    • shehanshah
      shehanshah
      Bronze
      These added bonuses and take2 are just pure bullshit tbh. FTP cuts the bonus amount paid from our rakeback, so it's just plain bullshit. People dont understand this and play lot more than they usually do to clear the bonuses. Fok u FTP.
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shehanshah
      These added bonuses and take2 are just pure bullshit tbh.
      It's not bullshit. You don't lose the same amount of rakeback as the size of the bonus. Like if you're clearing 100$ bonus, your groos rake will be reduced by 100$ so you lose 27%*100$=27$ of rakeback, and so actually you get 73$ bonus instead of 100$.
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      I played a lot for different reason but to be honest this kind of system is not rewarding at all. I would rather prefer rakeback with some option to get huge bonus from FTP once in a funkin wee while.

But anyway.. So far so good.

good luck at the tables!
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mattisks
      I played a lot for different reason but to be honest this kind of system is not rewarding at all.
      It's the most rewarding system in the industry until you can put in the volume necessary for PokerStars Supernova.

• mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      well :)

if I get suckouts for $5 just before releasing same amount and in the end get screwed around rakeback. Then I don't know..

Now when I am in 'silent' period I run well as I would normally. I wanna see another 1-3000 hands prior to cashing $5 and/or rakeback..

Otherwise the idea is great and yes. That's what makes me play there..
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      well :)

if I get suckouts for $5 just before releasing same amount and in the end get screwed around rakeback. Then I don't know..

Now when I am in 'silent' period I run well as I would normally. I wanna see another 1-3000 hands prior to cashing $5 and/or rakeback..

Otherwise the idea is great and yes. That's what makes me play there..
      the thing you have to realise , is that it is not the bonus that make you run better or worse. If you release $5 of bonus weather you have lost $5 or not playing you are still $5 better off.

Regards and good luck at the tables.

Thazar
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      lol

we don't understand each other and that's fine. I know what I am talking about. If the game played out normal I would be +. This way I am + thanks to bonuses but running so bad that I am -.

I would rather prefer the game to be fair so rakeback and bonuses will help me to top up my winnings. Not that I will lose thanks to cold decks what I've earned with all the hard work..

If you lose all 80%+ hands by the river in some specific times I guess you'll notice that..

I am not willing to play blind just because someone thinks otherwise.. :)
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      btw all that I write here doesn't mean that I don't like full tilt etc..

For me even playing cold decks is great experience.. And I was able to test many things in very short time.. Now I am pawning tournament on Party, which I play after long long time..

And all because I had the opportunity to hone my skills against cold deck :D I don't even remember having a cards.. I've run with trips vs Top Pair runner runner and I am still there having comfy stack just playing my FTP cash game vs them. One of those fool proof things I've learned vs cold deck :)
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      btw all that I write here doesn't mean that I don't like full tilt etc..

For me even playing cold decks is great experience.. And I was able to test many things in very short time.. Now I am pawning tournament on Party, which I play after long long time..

And all because I had the opportunity to hone my skills against cold deck :D I don't even remember having a cards.. I've run with trips vs Top Pair runner runner and I am still there having comfy stack just playing my FTP cash game vs them. One of those fool proof things I've learned vs cold deck :)
      As long as you know that it doesn't matter where you play as to whether or not you're running bad. If it plays on your mind, then moving to a different site isn't a bad thing. Still, better to work on your mindset and take advantage of side things that allow you to maximise your winnings.

Best of luck! :f_cool:
    • mattisks
      mattisks
      Bronze
      for example now.. I am in silent period.. Running crazy hot hot hot.. Where I was cold decked few grand hands ago now I got back in last 3600?? Hitting 1/3 sets isn't normal now is it? :s_mad:

Anyway. I must be doing something right. I pawned in that tourney.. I would have made much better if I didn't stumble across two beautiful coolers.

95 vs AT on flop 55T. You know how I've lost this already :)
      My last hand of tournament went AQo vs AQo where I was dominated by kicker.. :f_eek: Still. It was 1.83% and I've lost that. How about that? But.. Making 100,000 chips without need to go to showdown or risking too many chips...

Thank you Full Tilt for RUSH Poker!

Tomorrow 100k tourney :) Can't wait :)