This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I have 2 Question

• Lammylien
      Lammylien
      Bronze
      i started to play on fulltilt poker 1 week ago.. Bought a mastercard prepaid of 25$ ,started with 2-5$ SnG got on tilt till i had like 2$ i decided to gamble my last 2$ on a SuperTurbo head-up and won it.Won like 12 SuperTurbo head-up 2$ in a row then started to play 5$ SnG Head-up and was running so good till i had 60$ then decided to try a 35$ Headup 1st hand i had A9 push all in he called me with J9 he flopped the 9 and i was in shock ahhaa xD , another tilt and had like 12$ back in my account grinded 2$ and 5$ head-up and now i have 100$. thats my little story but here is my question.

Why can Top Shark cant track me ? my username on FTP is CrazyMonkeyyz

And why sharkscope say i have like -105$ with a Roi if -12% if i still have 100$ in my account.

ty for answering me because i think thats very strange.
  • 7 replies
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      And why sharkscope say i have like -105$ with a Roi if -12% if i still have 100$ in my account.

maybe it can tell the future?
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      maybe it can tell the future?[/quote]Well played sir! :f_biggrin: :s_cool:
    • Lammylien
      Lammylien
      Bronze
      -.- veryy funny but seriously
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lammylien
      i started to play on fulltilt poker 1 week ago.. Bought a mastercard prepaid of 25$ ,started with 2-5$ SnG got on tilt till i had like 2$ i decided to gamble my last 2$ on a SuperTurbo head-up and won it.Won like 12 SuperTurbo head-up 2$ in a row then started to play 5$ SnG Head-up and was running so good till i had 60$ then decided to try a 35$ Headup 1st hand i had A9 push all in he called me with J9 he flopped the 9 and i was in shock ahhaa xD , another tilt and had like 12$ back in my account grinded 2$ and 5$ head-up and now i have 100$. thats my little story but here is my question.

Why can Top Shark cant track me ? my username on FTP is CrazyMonkeyyz

ty for answering me because i think thats very strange.
      Fixed poker room imo... You win with higher kicker...
    • Lammylien
      Lammylien
      Bronze
      i mean he flopped the J xD sorry
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      FTP blocked tracking sites earlier this year. You cannot use any of the banned sites to track your progress.

Enjoy busto though.
    • deathult
      deathult
      Bronze
      LOL. This guy talks in the way, that i feel he is really enjoing tilts for some reason... :f_p: