I have 2 Question

• Lammylien
      Lammylien
      Bronze
      i started to play on fulltilt poker 1 week ago.. Bought a mastercard prepaid of 25$ ,started with 2-5$ SnG got on tilt till i had like 2$ i decided to gamble my last 2$ on a SuperTurbo head-up and won it.Won like 12 SuperTurbo head-up 2$ in a row then started to play 5$ SnG Head-up and was running so good till i had 60$ then decided to try a 35$ Headup 1st hand i had A9 push all in he called me with J9 he flopped the 9 and i was in shock ahhaa xD , another tilt and had like 12$ back in my account grinded 2$ and 5$ head-up and now i have 100$. thats my little story but here is my question.

Why can Top Shark cant track me ? my username on FTP is CrazyMonkeyyz

And why sharkscope say i have like -105$ with a Roi if -12% if i still have 100$ in my account.

ty for answering me because i think thats very strange.
  • 7 replies
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      And why sharkscope say i have like -105$ with a Roi if -12% if i still have 100$ in my account.

maybe it can tell the future?
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      maybe it can tell the future?[/quote]Well played sir! :f_biggrin: :s_cool:
    • Lammylien
      Lammylien
      Bronze
      -.- veryy funny but seriously
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lammylien
      i started to play on fulltilt poker 1 week ago.. Bought a mastercard prepaid of 25$ ,started with 2-5$ SnG got on tilt till i had like 2$ i decided to gamble my last 2$ on a SuperTurbo head-up and won it.Won like 12 SuperTurbo head-up 2$ in a row then started to play 5$ SnG Head-up and was running so good till i had 60$ then decided to try a 35$ Headup 1st hand i had A9 push all in he called me with J9 he flopped the 9 and i was in shock ahhaa xD , another tilt and had like 12$ back in my account grinded 2$ and 5$ head-up and now i have 100$. thats my little story but here is my question.

Why can Top Shark cant track me ? my username on FTP is CrazyMonkeyyz

ty for answering me because i think thats very strange.
      Fixed poker room imo... You win with higher kicker...
    • Lammylien
      Lammylien
      Bronze
      i mean he flopped the J xD sorry
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      FTP blocked tracking sites earlier this year. You cannot use any of the banned sites to track your progress.

Enjoy busto though.
    • deathult
      deathult
      Bronze
      LOL. This guy talks in the way, that i feel he is really enjoing tilts for some reason... :f_p: