SnG and pokkerrooms

• OtterlyGood
      OtterlyGood
      Bronze
      Hello

Can anyone help me with what pokerroom to choose?

I am looking for a pokerroom, with big activity in the low bi SnG's (max 6usd) and would love it with some rakeback or good bonus as well. It has to have license in EU, so my possible winnings won't be taxed. Thank you.
  • 3 replies
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Full tilt is the best choice I believe. You get 27% rakeback if you sign up via pokerstrategy - make sure you do! If you sign up from their website you won't be able to get rakeback.. (though this isn't 100% true, I didn't and sent them an email basically saying rakeback or I'm going to pokerstars! haha)

Traffic is great and the blind structure is the best out there (imo).

Another good option would be William Hill. It's on the ipoker network and via pokerstrategy you get 5 StrategyPoints per every dollar raked. It's the best out there in terms of SP and it helps new players to unlock Silver, gold etc.

The bad thing is the bonus levels you can reach with william hill on their VIP system kinda suck for micro players(at a push I can get 12% rakeback) BUT PokerStrategy often have promotions especially for this room. So it helpsto keep an eye out for those.

The traffic on ipoker is very good on the $1 and $5 games.

For some reason the $2 games don't run as often...

enjoy `-`
    • OtterlyGood
      OtterlyGood
      Bronze
      Thank you, problem with full tilt is that they haven't got EU license, at least I think so, correct me if I'm wrong. But yeah thank you.
    • pepehahaha
      pepehahaha
      Bronze
      I heard about OnGame, there is 3 + 0.3 usd sng. Unfortunately I`m not informed about activity and bonuses. Hopefuly there will be somebody with experience there.