There is someone happy with Neteller?

• ppedrin
      ppedrin
      Bronze
      I'm asking this because i see here 90% of the people who wrote, they complained about the quality of service.

I supose that there are at least few happy people that are using Neteller.

I want to start using Neteller, but when i saw all the threads here, i just lost any confidence on them.It's worth to try their services?

So those who are using Neteller without any problem please post here and wake up my optimism once again.

Thank you in advance!
  • 5 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      I am using Neteller for my deposits and withdrawals and I have absolutely no problem with them whatsoever! It is true their initial security measures are quire thorough, but it only helps them with establishing that they're on top of everything concerning your account.

I have yet to encounter my first problem with their support, as I find them very friendly and helpful. Their mastercard is kind of awesome too :)

I am a happy Neteller user!
    • ppedrin
      ppedrin
      Bronze
      Is nice to hear that.Most probably I will start use Neteller soon.

I'm waiting to see more opinions, and I'm sure than I am not the only person waiting positive opinions about them.I hope to see a lot of good words from happy users, and this thread becoming the opposite of almost all the other threads where people were complaining.
    • LgWz
      LgWz
      Black
      I can't complain much, only option I have =p
    • LoKKK
      LoKKK
      Bronze
      iv just opened one , everything was fine , i got my bank acount verified today when they sent a micro deposit, (to verify) , now when i want to withdraw my money from pokerstars wich is in neteller, they are giving me nothing but bulshit, think twice before you use these.!

actually sry , got all my problems sorted today , there cool .:)
    • winzsavana
      winzsavana
      Bronze
      it's been a month..i sent them every documents they want...my acc still locked..wondering how to use neteller...neteller@poker strategy.com ..please help me..my email..savanaputeri@yahoo.com