Identity Check

• Karifram
      Karifram
      Bronze
      First of all I wanted to think you for the quiz, but I have a couple of questions for you.

I was asked for identity check and replayed, how long dos it take to get a answer, agreed or not (I'm counting on it to get agreed).?

You told me it would be most 48 hours that i needed to wait after the money to get send to me after i passed the quiz, so will it take another 48 hours after you confirm the identity that i have to wait ?

Just asking because i'm always little scared about sending some personal data like this over the internet.
  • 10 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Karifram,

Welcome at PokerStrategy! I hope you'll have great time with us.

Regarding your queries: the verification process can take up to 48 hours. If you don't get any more email from us within the next couple of days, that means everything has gone smoothly. After the Id-check is completed, it may take up to another 48 hours until your account is credited. Thus you'll get the money within 96 hours after seding your documents. Don't worry. We need your documents only to make sure that there's no abuse. Many peole here already sent us their ID.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Karifram
      Karifram
      Bronze
      Thx for the replay, another question if i already comfirmed my titan ID can I change it ?

(I mean if I start another account at FT for example can I change were the bonus go and let it go there instead of Titan
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Yes, it's poosible. Please write a ticket to our support team and tell them that you want to change your preferred platform.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • BruX
      BruX
      Bronze
      Same thing here, only at mansion. I actually pushed wrong when I registered, so it says Im born 24/8 instead of 23/8. - How to fix it?

Cheers.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi BruX,

Sorry, i don't get your point. Please be more specific.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Karifram
      Karifram
      Bronze
      I think i meant he registered on wrong birthday 23 instead of 24 I thought I also did a mistake like that, (now it's been about 42 hours since i sent my identity) but sending a id confirming my name must be a clear sign that I'm not trying to take advantage of this great bonus, or that i mis remembered and actually put the right date :)

Thx for the answers
    • BruX
      BruX
      Bronze
      Yeah, ur right! On mansion Im born one day later than Im really am. Should I just contact support to fix this?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi BruX!

Yes, please inform the support team.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Karifram
      Karifram
      Bronze
      Hi little boy! Augenzwinkern

You are on the list for our next transfers. Just a little patience please.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
      And I just send a ticket to change the transfer to full tillt do you think it will be read in time ?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      I cannot guarantee that it will be read in time.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81