Currency question: EUR in cashier

• 3 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      1) You need to open a USD account Stars and transfer money into your USD account on Stars. They do this transactions at a neutral rate with no additional juice.

2) Then you play in USD games from your USD balance.

3) ???

4) When it is time to cashout out you transfer your USD back to your EUR account and then cashout normally.
    • ppedrin
      ppedrin
      Bronze
      Ok, let's be more specific:

I have my moneybookers account with EUR as currency, and I don't want to loose money every time that i withdraw/deposit.

What are you saying sounds really fine for my situation, but I am not really sure that is possible point 4.

Thats why my solution was to open an EUR account, deposit EUR, and play at $ tables.

Anyway if I follow your advice, I'm afraid about what you wrote @4.

For example i played/still playing on Full Tilt, and when i tooked out 400$ i lost almost 15$ when moneybookers coverted that sum in EUR.
      I just don't want to loose again money with that process.

Thank you very much for your answer!
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ppedrin
      Thats why my solution was to open an EUR account, deposit EUR, and play at $ tables.
      You cannot do this on PokerStars. You must convert a portion of your bankroll to USD before you can buy-in to a USD table.

You are going to end up paying a currency transaction fee somewhere. Moneybookers rates are extremely competitive so I don't understand why you would be reluctant to continue using them.