Password retrieval procedure

• Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      I am currently in France where they have azerty keyboards and I mistyped/couldn't remember my password.

I tried twice and then clicked on pasword retrieval. They sent me a new password on my mobile but I didn't receive it so I did it again but still didnt get it. I have now to send copy of my passport.

My question is: When I go back home and find my password (written somewhere) can I log in on my account or has my account been locked since I did the password retrieval procedure?

If my account has been locked and I have to send a copy of my passport how long doest it usually take to be able to access my account?

Thanks
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Dublimax,

Your account is probably blocked now, please contact Moneybookers support so they can help you out with this issue.

If you struggle finding solution, please let me know and I'll jump in try to help you.

Ingrid
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi Dublimax,

Please find here some more information:

Once you send to Moneybookers a copy of ID for password reset, they reset the password and send the computer-generated one in an email message to the customer's email. Their usual response time frame is up to two working days. And no, if you find your previous password afterwards, you will not be able to use it to login - the password for the account is changed to the computer-generated one. Of course, you can login with the reset password and can change the password to be previous one. Moneybookers may also contact the customer, if necessary.

I hope you will find this helpful.

Best Regards,
      Natalia
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Thanks for the help guys and sorry I didn't get back to you.

My account wasn't locked and I was able to log in with my password after I got back home.
      So all good.

Thanks
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Great to hear Max!
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Took me 11 days to unlock my account when a similar thing happened, got quite annoyed at a 2 day responsetime per email, tbh.