BB: $1.99
      UTG: $1.83
      UTG+1: $2.00
      MP: $5.46
      MP+1: $5.00
      Hero (LP): $5.00

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero has K:heart: K:spade:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.15, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.40, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG+1 raises to $1.05, Hero raises to $5.00 and is all-in, UTG+1 calls $0.95 and is all-in

Flop: ($4.07, 2 players) A:club: T:club: T:heart:

Turn: ($4.07, 2 players) 7:spade:

River: ($4.07, 2 players) 2:diamond:

UTG+1 shows A:heart: A:spade: (Full House, Aces full of Tens) (PreFlop 83%, Flop 100%, Turn 100%)
      Hero shows K:heart: K:spade: (Two Pair, Kings and Tens) (PreFlop 17%, Flop 0%, Turn 0%)
      UTG+1 wins $3.87

This guy have very tight stats. Only 2% PFR, and i belive he never 3 bet on 150 hands. I insta push this hand becouse he is shortstack, and i didn't look stats. But it seems that these tight players have AA a lot of times when i have KK and they 3bet me.

Do we ever fold this.
  • 6 replies
    • Salivanth
      Salivanth
      Bronze
      I'm not a judge obviously, but here's how I see it:

No range is exactly 2%. So there's a few ranges he could have.

Raising only AA: 0.45%
      Raising KK+: 0.9%
      Raising QQ+: 1.35%
      Raising QQ+, AK: 2.55%.

QQ+, AK is a tight, but acceptable range for raising UTG (I don't know about SSS specifically). So if he has QQ+, AK, we can remove KK from his range, because we have it. So inputting QQ, AA, and AK as Villain's range into our equilator, we are actually a 57.5% favourite against this range.

The standard play is to be willing to go broke with any of these hands, but assuming he pushes tighter, if he pushes with QQ+, it's a flip. Considering we already invested a dollar, we definitely call here.

Only if he 3-bets with KK+ would his range be AA here, and that seems rather unlikely to me. So I think you just got coolered, that's all, and pushing with KK was still correct. He probably had a bad run of cards.
    • Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      If his PFR is 2% i guess his 3bet range is tighter.

I 3bet only KK AA vs tight player, and i guess there are a lot more nit like me out there, sometimes AK QQ JJ to isolate 1 player, but vs 1 player i just call AK JJ.

So if i have KK and he is very tight player and 3bets me. Becouse i have KK 25% of his range, i guess he will have AA most of time.
    • Salivanth
      Salivanth
      Bronze
      Well there ya go. I didn't think many people played that tight. I guess we shall have to see what the judge says: I'm very intrigued as to the correct play now.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Pnnkaznk,

Folding would be criminal here. :D Never ever think of folding even not against a full stack. I am going broke and not much to add. Nice hand!

Best regards.
    • Pnnkaznk
      Pnnkaznk
      Bronze
      I wuld just love to see statististic someone going all in vs me with KK. But i don't know how to setup filter on Poker tracer.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Pnnkaznk
      I wuld just love to see statististic someone going all in vs me with KK. But i don't know how to setup filter on Poker tracer.
      There should be a spot where you can setup Starting Hands and then pick KK and you can see from there. And as well it should be possible to set some filters.