MP3 = ($9.77)
      CO = ($13.50)
      BU (Hero) = ($10.58)
      SB = ($10.00)
      BB = ($15.26) (57/0 after 135 hands)
      UTG2 = ($7.32)
      MP1 = ($8.64)
      MP2 = ($8.11)

Preflop: Hero is BU with 8 :club: , K :club: .
      5 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, SB folds, BB calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.65) 9 :club: , 7 :spade: , T :club: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.30, Hero calls $0.30.

Turn: ($1.25) 6 :club: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50.

River: ($2.25) K :heart: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.50, Hero raises to $2.00, BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.75.

This one is a value betting question. Based on stats, I am clearly up against a fish. I feel this was quite a small pot, and I could have taken more from him. How best do I deal against those small, 40% pot bets? Should I have re-raised earlier? Did I re-raise too high on the river against his blocking bet?

While I clearly won this hand, I actually think this one's the most important of the lot I've sent today, so hopefully I can learn a lot from this one.

Oh, and sorry for spamming the board. I know 10 per day is a maximum, not a recommendation :P
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Salivanth,

By the way about the posting amount, I'd even say WELL DONE! Good work with the posting and keep up the great work and I can say 99% for sure that if you continue like that you will improve with no time. Will be waiting for new hands from you.

About the hand:
      Basically with the FD+OESD you can easily raise right on flop. But as played pretty standard spot to raise the turn for value and likely as well river. While he is a fish you shouldn't really be scared of much, if he really has the 8x or whatsoever he is paying us big.

Best regards.