This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 SH QQ BB

• alexgrapid
      alexgrapid
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      SB:
      $9.00
      BB (Hero):
      $10.15
      MP3:
      $10.30
      CO:
      $19.11
      BU:
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, Q.
      2 folds, BU raises to $0.30, SB folds, Hero calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.65) 5, 6, Q (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.45, Hero calls $0.45.

Turn: ($1.55) 2 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $1.08, Hero raises to $2.80, BU calls $1.72.

River: ($7.15) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.45, BU folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $7.15.

Villain is 19/16/AF 2.5/WTS 33 /332 hands , I decided to trap him this time,I think that my raiise on turn should have been bigger . The river is the play that I'm not so sure , I bet so small to look like a block bet and make him raise me but he folded, I think that I should let him bluff the river too with his missed draw or or medium pair .
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello alexgrapid,

Preflop: Guess I am still doing the 3bet for value actually while he is having such a huge WTSD.

As played
      Flop: Guess I'd even Check/Raise right on flop to avoid him catching with the hand or whatsoever and while he is that much going to showdown then when he will have a hand then likely will pay us.

As played if flop was Check/Called
      Turn: Basically I don't like the Check at all here while he may easily just Check behind and it would be ugly. Therefore I might even consider donking but if I even consider Check/Raising then depends on what's his CBet and so on and might even be possible but I'd do it definitely bigger at least $4,50. And shove the river.

Best regards.