[NL20-NL50] 3 handed NL50

• breena
      Hey so I keep finding myself playing 3 handed a fair bit as tables break. I know that my hand has more strength than usual because of this but still finding theses situations sticky

$0.25/$0.50 No Limit Holdem
      3 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

BTN CakeSeat10 ($31.89)
      SB CakeSeat1 ($37.68)
      BB breena ($50.17)

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 3 players) breena is BB A:spade: Q:spade:
      CakeSeat10 raises to $1.50, CakeSeat1 folds, breena raises to $5.50, CakeSeat10 raises to $20, $14.5 to breena ($44.67)?

No stats on Cake but villan is aggressive pre and I am expecting his open on the button.

Thing is he four bets but Im still thinking I could be good but can I really expect him to be shoving AJ,AT here? Or should he be even?

Thing is I have made this move on him a few times I think he has 99+ and AQo+ in his range but poker stove says its 48/51 against this

Can I justify this loose call just down to the fact that we are both aggro and we are 3 handed + I may have tilted him?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello breena,

He ain't even fully stacked therefore I'd go broke here as well while he has pretty wide range playing 3handed and as well opening it from BU. And I expect him sometimes maybe even go broke there with worse like AJ/AT as you mentioned.

Best regards.