This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Mansion + Poker Tracker Issue

• Nastypasty
      Nastypasty
      Bronze
      I have just tried importing my Mansion figures into Poker Tracker. I installed the SQLite ODBC driver and then added the database into poker tracker.

When I forced the read from the database, it found the hands fine. However when it came to importing them I got the error message that none of the hands were imported and to check the error log display/maintenance section.

Each error is the same "unable to get the game number...." for each 800 odd hands.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Many thanks
  • 2 replies
    • ramunaz
      ramunaz
      Bronze
      Make sure you have the latest patch from Poker tracker and also the latest SQLite3 ODBC driver. The links for download are in PT forum.
    • Nastypasty
      Nastypasty
      Bronze
      Updating poker tracker to the latest patch worked a treat. Well it worked for the initial import anyway. But I cant seem to get it to find new hands. I have tried the "start timer" function whilst playing, however poker tracker just states it can not find any new hands. Should I close down Mansion poker before I can import these hands?

Once again, many thanks