Poker update

• bangmesilly
      I have been playing poker since 2009 and didnt really have any structure as to which games to enter . I started above my station with a short term success and went broke rather quickly . I did however manage to somehow make a nice profit in my first year mainly due to a rather large win in a Sunday tournament ( Party Pokers $300k tournament winning $49,500 ) . After a bad start to my second year and 6 books later I finnished the year with a somewhat smaller profit of $5000 again due to this time 3 reasonable wins $3000 , £1500 and $1300 . All in all not bad you would say for my first two years but the thing that worried me was that I cant keep relying on getting good runs in bigger tournaments that I qualify for . This year I have managed a steady winning strategy with a low buy in and a more realistic vision of what Im trying to achieve . After reading the articles on cash games something I have been avoiding I have actually managed to make a profit also which tells me Im moving in the right direction . Total profit for this year is somewhere in the region of $1500 but to be accurate I would have to tally up all sites Ive been playing on . Its just a shame that cant track my progress on Party Poker but Im happy with Unibet and the Micro gaming network and will try to get to the next level and release more info . So basically Im saying thanks for showing me bankroll management and making me realise its better to work through the levels so that when I do get to the higher levels I can actually be playing that level every week .
  • 1 reply
    • IngridN
      Hi bangmesilly,

Thanks a lot for posting about your poker grinding!

Happy to read about your kind feedback and that we could contribute to your positive progress. Unfortunate we couldn't track your account to PartyPoker but I hope you enjoy playing at Cake and Unibet.

Keep us posted on your future adventures!