Absolute Poker cashout

• vekatie
      vekatie
      Bronze
      It's been a week now and ab just doesnt confirm my payout request and basically does nothing to contact me with any problems etc.
      Anyone has successfully completed a cashout threw them?
      Im not in the USA btw
  • 19 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      i had enough trouble cashing out at AP about a year glad i managed to get out when i did though GL
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Good luck. :f_cry:
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Good luck. :f_cry:
      Yeah, I would rather have my money stuck at any site other than Absolute, they have been involved with way to many things that sparked bad press. But I wish you the best of luck getting your roll back and will keep my fingers crossed for you. As long as you promise not to bring it to Stars should you get it back ;)
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      sigh i have like 1k on UB too which is basically absolute.
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      I made a cashout from AP about 8 months ago.. i had some problems, but i contacted their support and then it went fast and i recieved my money.

I'd just contact support and tell them whats up.. you cant really expect them to write you first.
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      more than week and still no payout. :f_cry:
    • vekatie
      vekatie
      Bronze
      I did contact the support we'll see whats up
      Thanks for the replies
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vekatie
      I did contact the support we'll see whats up
      Thanks for the replies
      I know what will they say. I contacted 4 times. They allways copy the same message saying.

"Sorry, black friday bla bla bla bla. We will do everything to process your payment."
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      just stay on support asking to speak to somebody who can give you more information they start off by saying theres nobody there who can give you that information bla bla but if you bitch at them for long enough about wanting to speak to customer support supervisors and consumer rights etc all that crap they get sick of you wasting their time and such you do eventually manage to get through to someone who will appease you a bit to shut you up.

Although with recent goings on im not sure it will make much if any difference but i hope you get things sorted
    • vekatie
      vekatie
      Bronze
      What about an email which says I'll sue them if they wont give me my money back?
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      How much u got there btw?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      threatining to sue wont change a thing you agree to too much in the ts&cs when you sign up just stay calm on the live chat and try and get as much infos as you can
    • vekatie
      vekatie
      Bronze
      its not that much, Im no highroller, but I need the money
      aight well ill try to catch them
    • Patronc1
      Patronc1
      Bronze
      Absolute payouts are limited to 250 $ and 1 cashout for 7 days.
      first withdraw wich i requested on black friday night was canceled after week waiting.
      New withdraw 240$ come after 5 days. Now will wait for next..
    • vekatie
      vekatie
      Bronze
      Here is what I managed to get from the second time I contacted their live support:

Payouts: Thank you for contacting us! My name is Paul. How may I help you?
      Me: Hello. I have a question on my payout
      Payouts: I will be more than happy to assist you
      Me: The delay is in your responsibility until the payout is processed and after that it is on the banks will and you can not speed it up am I right?
      Payouts: Recent legal developments in the United States have resulted in an extraordinary high volume of payout requests and inquiries, and are causing processing issues in general for us.
      Payouts: We are currently working hard to resolve these issues and to return to normal service. Payouts are prioritized in the order they are received. Payouts: We apologize for any inconvenience.
      Me: Can u tell how much should I expect to wait until my payout is processed? (it has already been more than a week)
      Me: atleast just approx Payouts: We not not have a time frame for payout processing
      Payouts: We are currently working hard to resolve these issues and once we have a resolution it will be notified
      Me: but you guarantee that I will receive my money, don't you?
      Payouts: We are currently working hard to resolve these issues and once we have a resolution it will be notified
      Me: well that was already said. I just want a guarantee from the support that I wont loose my money
      Payouts: That is all the information we have, once we have a resolution to this situation it will be notified
      Me: So, correct me if Im wrong, You can not guarantee that Ill have my money back??
      Payouts: We apologize for any inconvenience. Once we have a resolution to this situation it will be notified

I guess Ill have to kiss my money goodbye
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      lol ihate live chat.

Its not looking that good for you and your money but i hope you get it
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Anybody wants to bet on when will op get the maney?
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alficor1
      What money? There is no money.

Edit: Cereusly!
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alficor1
      I want.

I gues we say bye bye to money... hell...