Stack
      SB:
      $18,44
      Hero:
      $10,14
      CO:
      $10,00

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.87 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:diamond: , 8:club:
      Hero raises to $0,30, CO calls $0,30, BU calls $0,30, SB calls $0,25, BB folds.

Flop: ($1,30) Q:diamond: , J:diamond: , 4:diamond: (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,70, CO folds, BU raises to $2,20, 2 folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2,70

BU - good plr 22/19 , 3bet-5% , WTS - 21% , WSD - 59% , AF - 4,6 .

Flop -.I really didn't want to give up NFD . I was thinking of check call , but that would make my cards face up ...
      The ideal situation was me betting and them calling :D , but after his raise repping strenght I don't seem to have the needed FE to make the push profitable .

If my opponent made a call instead of raise , what should I do on blank turn 7 :spade: for instance ??
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello hohoho321,

Preflop: Actually I am not even a big fan of playing from UTG with A8o, rather fold it and keep it for late position.

As played
      Postflop: One option would be to bet like $1 and then we might be less likely get raised. Your bet sizing could as well even induce him to raise. But not much you can do when you get raised, I would be rather inclined to fold the hand as well. We wont get paid anyways when 4th comes.

But if some blank comes then I'd basically go for a Check and take a look what odds we get and maybe even Checked behind.

And actually against those fishes shouldn't be even wrong to Check/Call the flop just to avoid the raise, while they anyways are pretty loose to Call any bet and as well we are in multiway pot.

Best regards.