[NL2-NL10] KK vs Whale A on turn NL10 FR + Question @ Veriz please? :)

• MrMardyBum
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($6.45)
      BB ($4)
      Hero ($11.74)
      UTG+1 ($4.74)
      UTG+2 ($11.97)
      MP1 ($12.14)
      MP2 ($5.58)
      CO ($6.80)
      BTN ($7.70)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: K:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.35, fold, UTG+2 calls $0.35, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.85) 6:heart: 9:diamond: 7:diamond:

Hero bets $0.69, UTG+2 calls $0.69

TURN ($2.23) 6:heart: 9:diamond: 7:diamond: A:club:

Hero checks, UTG+2 bets $2, Hero folds

UTG+2 wins $2.13

UTG +2 - 88/47 / 45.55% 3-bet...

Better to lead the turn and fold to a re-raise? I just didn't want to see an ace against this guy because any ace pre-flop and he is calling, also a lot of worse hands as well... I don't know think I bottled it and made a mistake here. What do you think?

Also, Question to Veriz!

I use Table ninja to automatically input bet sizes for me, I see on a lot of your evaluations you recommend higher bet sizes. I do manually adjust on occasions, making smaller or larger bets depending on opponent but mainly let TN do the work.

What do you think would would be the best % of pot to bet on flop / turn / river please, as standard?

After seeing that you thought my bet sizes were a bit small I currently have it set at this. Flop 85% / Turn 75% / River 70%.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello MrMardyBum,

Basically I'd rather Bet/Fold the turn rather than give it up directly. He may still hold weaker pairs and maybe even draws.

But about the tableninja, this one should be somewhat fine, although my basic one is like 75% on flop. Because if I really see that it's very dry board you can basically do it smaller and as well if even needed you can do it higher.

Best regards.