Request of improvement on pokerstars's lobby

• stwnc
      stwnc
      Bronze
      I'm about to send an email to pokerstars's support to give them a suggestion to add a monthly progress bar just like the VIP progress bar the software has.
      This will help the grinders to have visual help on the lobby on the progress of their monthly goals respect the monthly time progress.
      My suggestion is to add the next bar.

So if you like the idea, i ask you to give life to this thread with a +1 and a few words of why you like this idea to suggest it to pokerstars, with people behind me to be a stronger request.
      Thank you for your help.

This thread is also in 2+2 forum in this link if you want to vote there too.

Greetings!!
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thanks for posting this stwnc!

How is the voting going so far? Any results? (Sorry I personally couldn't open it)

Ingrid
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      Am I missing the point?

Isn't every PC fully equipped with a calendar? I hear fancy ones even have a clock?!

Seriously though, what's the point of this? If anything should change in Stars lobby it's the way the MTT's and SnG's are listed. It just doesn't look up to scratch when you compare to FT. And even compared to some of the lesser rooms in all honesty.
    • Wurble
      Wurble
      Silver
      Originally posted by MrMardyBum
      Am I missing the point?

Isn't every PC fully equipped with a calendar? I hear fancy ones even have a clock?!

Seriously though, what's the point of this? If anything should change in Stars lobby it's the way the MTT's and SnG's are listed. It just doesn't look up to scratch when you compare to FT. And even compared to some of the lesser rooms in all honesty.
      +1

What's the point exactly? If you aren't capable of working out how far through the month you are it's probably time to stop playing poker and go back to school!