$17.23
      BU:
      $8.06
      SB:
      $6.49
      BB (Hero):
      $34.47

Preflop: Hero is BB with J, A.
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.40, BU folds, SB calls $0.30, Hero raises to $1.80, CO calls $1.40, SB calls $1.40.

Flop: ($5.4) 3, A, 4 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $4.05, CO calls $4.05, SB folds.

Turn: ($13.5) 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $10.80, CO raises to $11.38, Hero calls $0.58.

River: ($36.26) 8 (2 players)

Final Pot: $36.26.

CO stats: vpip 47 pfr 21 agfactor 0.5 wts 44 hands 20
      SB stats: vpip 61 pfr 8 agfactor 1 wts 42 hands 62
  • 2 replies
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      Once you squeeze preflop I think postflop is standard against an 80bb station because he will have a lot of lower aces and naked flush draws or flush draw + pair type hands in his range.

Against these loose players I would consider calling sometimes OOP with AJ but I think it is ok to squeeze as well if you are willing to play for stacks when you hit your TP.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello MrBrilliant,

Preflop: Actually I do as well sometimes even like to Call vs fish and play postflop against them. For the reason that usually for example if we really do hit 2pairs+ we can easily extract value from them. And as well if we just hit a pair we still can get away from them. Just for the reason that they usually tend to be rather loose preflop and not aggressive postflop unless they really catch a very strong hand. But now again I do like the squeeze line as well because against CO range we can easily be ahead and maybe even against SB, so there are still spots when we might even do the squeeze for value and even if we don't then we can still reevaluate it postflop.
      Postflop: Basically there is not much you can do, he can easily Call us with a lot of draws even not just with better hands but as well even just TPWK or whatsoever. There is unfortunately hard to get away from this hand if you did squeeze for value and mainly just Check/Fold the turn is as well to weak while he could easily have worse hands. I am going broke on turn and just ship it as well.

Best regards.