MP: $5.37
      CO: $5.36
      BTN: $5.00
      Hero (SB): $7.92
      BB: $5.15
      UTG: $3.60

Hero posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero has K:club: K:heart:

UTG raises to $0.15, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.15, Hero raises to $0.70, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.55

Flop: ($1.60, 2 players) 8:heart: 5:heart: 4:spade:
      Hero bets $1.60, BTN raises to $4.30 and is all-in, Hero calls $2.70

Turn: ($10.20, 2 players) 8:club:

River: ($10.20, 2 players) Q:diamond:

I don't know why Ive still pasted hands like this maybe because I haven't got confident. I wanna that someone tell me that the way how I played hand was correct... sorry for that that I bother u hands like this...
      BTW I raise pot size bet because the board had few draws... what do u think about this bet?
      what about all in move? In my opinion u'll say the not much to do in this situation and call was easy... am I right?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello BGawli,

The main thing is that you post the hand and not think like I did anyways correct but could still be that you didn't, just you think that you did. And I am totally fine when you posting the hands whatever you want, I am even happy to evaluate them.

About the hand:
      Preflop: I'd actually do a bigger raise preflop while being OOP and I am usually taking those players on those limit pretty loose and expect to Call anyways. Therefore ~$0,9 which is 6x UTG raise.
      Postflop: And basically I'd rather bet like $1,30 or something similar. Of course it doesn't matter that much but in future you can as well balance your bluff-lines. And yes, I am going broke as well. Just he made a big mistake when he really called for set mining.

Best regards.