This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 6 max KK

• UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      - $0.05 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

MP: $5.37
      CO: $5.36
      BTN: $5.00
      Hero (SB): $7.92
      BB: $5.15
      UTG: $3.60

Hero posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero has K:club: K:heart:

UTG raises to $0.15, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.15, Hero raises to $0.70, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.55

Flop: ($1.60, 2 players) 8:heart: 5:heart: 4:spade:
      Hero bets $1.60, BTN raises to $4.30 and is all-in, Hero calls $2.70

Turn: ($10.20, 2 players) 8:club:

River: ($10.20, 2 players) Q:diamond:

I don't know why Ive still pasted hands like this maybe because I haven't got confident. I wanna that someone tell me that the way how I played hand was correct... sorry for that that I bother u hands like this...
      BTW I raise pot size bet because the board had few draws... what do u think about this bet?
      what about all in move? In my opinion u'll say the not much to do in this situation and call was easy... am I right?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

The main thing is that you post the hand and not think like I did anyways correct but could still be that you didn't, just you think that you did. And I am totally fine when you posting the hands whatever you want, I am even happy to evaluate them.

About the hand:
      Preflop: I'd actually do a bigger raise preflop while being OOP and I am usually taking those players on those limit pretty loose and expect to Call anyways. Therefore ~$0,9 which is 6x UTG raise.
      Postflop: And basically I'd rather bet like $1,30 or something similar. Of course it doesn't matter that much but in future you can as well balance your bluff-lines. And yes, I am going broke as well. Just he made a big mistake when he really called for set mining.

Best regards.