BB: $2.46
      UTG: $5.41
      MP: $2.28
      Hero (CO): $8.94
      BTN: $5.00
      SB: $2.95

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero has Q:spade: T:spade:

fold, MP calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.25, fold, fold, BB calls $0.20, fold

Flop: ($0.57, 2 players) 9:heart: K:heart: T:diamond:
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.39, BB raises to $2.21 and is all-in, fold

BB wins $1.26

I need to play better c-bet... my stats in nl2 show 85% so its too much... I have to change this so I will paste hands where I will ask about correct cbet...
      About this hand... do u think that my c-bet was correct?
      In my opinion yes because I had medium pair with straight draw... and K was on board so I could easily have represented K...
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Preflop: Actually the problem lies here, that I am not really big fan of isolating such small stacks. Of course it's doable but the problem is that when we just hit a top pair or even some draw/mid-pair we somewhat have to consider going broke against his stack. Therefore I might even just fold the hand. But of course isolating is totally fine if you expect the MP to fold and as well not very loose opponents being behind you.

As played
      Postflop: I'd basically just Check behind here, what worse hands will Call you, I mean there are a lot of draws but as well he likely will ship them if he has any pair or draw. Rather just avoid this and he wont bet without made hand that often either. Take the free card and hope to hit. And as you bet there is not much to do than fold the hand. But as well it's not that big mistake to CBet on such a board but you just have to think what kind of hands will continue and how they will continue and do we want get raised. And mostly we getting value from draws as well which we even are holding and even draws could shove.

Best regards.