Originally posted by skiffcz
      I swear Ive read Death to Obama :s_grin:
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Not sure how i missed it but this seems very fishy to me. No pictures or anything.. We just have to take his word for it.. yeah right.. come on.. It wouldn't be the first time the government has lied about things.

And they oh so conveniently buried him in the sea within 24 hours. Even a picture wouldn't really prove that much to me.. The lengths of which the USA government would go to make it look real are limitless. They could just find a lookalike, use the best makeup artists to make it look like he's dead.. photoshop minor differences and/or make it a blurry photograph looked like it was made shortly after the battle by one of the soldiers.

Personally i do not believe he's dead. But only time will tell.
    • GodlikeRoy
      GodlikeRoy
      Bronze
      Why would they possibly do this? If he isn't dead, all he has to do is come out and say "hey guys, i'm alive" and it will wreak havoc for the white house.

Do you also believe that the moon landing was staged?...
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GodlikeRoy
      Why would they possibly do this? If he isn't dead, all he has to do is come out and say "hey guys, i'm alive" and it will wreak havoc for the white house.

Why would they bury him in the sea within 24 hours? One of the most logical answers is so there is no way to disprove he is dead.

Your very ignorant if you believe everything the government (or the media for that matter) says. And i think a government SHOULD lie to their people in certain circumstances.. People do not need to know everything that's happening and sometimes it's better to just take care of it behind the scenes so to speak and lie or keep things secret from the people of that nation.

Obama could do this to get re-elected for example. If he doesn't he can say oops it was someone else and make up some bullshit story. If he does then you still can't disprove him. The government knows so much more about the war in Iraq and Al Qaeda then we do that there are countless reasons for them to be doing this that we can't know. I'm sure this gives the soldiers a morale boost and makes people a lot less negative against the war now that they feel like something has been achieved.

Osama probably has no real reason to prove he's alive either.. What good could come from that? The people who need to know probably do know and that's all that matters. In fact it's probably better if he's assumed dead for his safety.

I'm sure there are countless examples of how the USA Government lied. I personally really enjoyed the movie "Fair Game" which really made me think about this subject. Another movie however based on fiction that's called "Unthinkable" also makes you think about what the Government does. And if the ends justify the means. It's so easy for the Government to keep things a secret or do things behind the scenes it isn't even funny.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist or know much about the subject. But i have no doubt the USA government will do unspeakable things to achieve what they ultimately want. It's easy to stay ignorant and say it's all bullshit and just take all the lies from the government. Then when the truth comes out you can pretend to have thought it was already like that from the beginning or that you thought it was "fishy" when you heard it ;)

I also do not think Osama's death will change anything at all. It's more of a symbolical victory more then anything if he is dead. And i fear for the people in the USA for retaliation from Al Qaeda.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze

that might even be USA governments plan to make Osama have to make another video because he hasn't made one for a while and it was worrying a lot of people :D .

It has also been rumored for a while that he was dead.. so maybe USA government is just lying to take all the credit for his death :)

who knows...

and as for the moon landing I believe it's pretty obvious they filmed a moon landing in a studio... Moonlanding was probably too risky to be aired live on television... but there are steps on the moon so. :)

Why would they bury him in the sea within 24 hours?

due to religious reasons they need to bury the body within 24 hours. Doing it in the sea so religious extremists or terrorist wouldn't go on trips to visit his burial place. And no reason to keep the body after they've taken some DNA tissues from it.

and a good read to remind yourselves how important and iconic mr. Bin laden was for the Al Qaida: http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/nuclear-hellstorm-if-bin-laden-is-caught-or-killed-al-qaida-101330
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze

Why would they bury him in the sea within 24 hours?

due to religious reasons they need to bury the body within 24 hours. Doing it in the sea so religious extremists or terrorist wouldn't go on trips to visit his burial place. And no reason to keep the body after they've taken some DNA tissues from it.

and a good read to remind yourselves how important and iconic mr. Bin laden was for the Al Qaida: http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/nuclea...al-qaida-101330

Not respecting Islam traditions for that piece of shit is definitely the worst crime the USA would have committed in decades..

I'm just saying i need more proof then Obama's word.. The USA government is one of the last in the world that i would just take their word for it.

The article is an interesting read though. I do hope it's false.. And i do not really understand why Europe has to pay for what the USA did.. I just hope it's not anywhere near holland if it does happen :D
    • GodlikeRoy
      GodlikeRoy
      Bronze
      Ockham's Razor.

/thread
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Ockham's Razor.

/thread
      naw thats no fun :)
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      Ockham's Razor.

/thread
      naw thats no fun :)

It doesn't apply to this if you ask me. And as wikipedia says
      The principle is often inaccurately summarized as "the simplest explanation is most likely the correct one."

Just to always assume the simplest explanation till there is more proof to suggest otherwise or to assume the explanation that has the least theories(unknown things) is correct is pretty ignorant. How about actualy thinking about it yourself instead of taking the word from a person for it ? Just think about wikileaks... that site has published so many lies and secrets of the USA government and your still going to take their word for something they can't prove?

Therefore there is plenty to suggest Obama is lying. And to truly find the most logical answer you'd have to know everything about Obama, Osama, the war in iraq, USA credibility when it comes to their public statements and so much more. To truly know all the reasons and motives the USA government could have for lying about it. Something which probably no one knows all about on this planet.

So tired of people using Ockham's Razor as an excuse for ignorance and to just disregard other possibilities. I'm sure you will just respond with another reponse not worth wasting time on.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      So tired of people using Ockham's Razor as an excuse for ignorance and to just disregard other possibilities. I'm sure you will just respond with another reponse not worth wasting time on.

Ignorance is bliss..

and we should all be able to discuss a matter like this without getting hasty towards each others :)

and while we are at the topic.. the Osama situation is more about the war in Afghanistan than Iraq :)
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      Ignorance is bliss..
      This.

and we should all be able to discuss a matter like this without getting hasty towards each others :)
      And this.
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      But i have no doubt the USA government will do unspeakable things to achieve what they ultimately want.

I also do not think Osama's death will change anything at all. It's more of a symbolical victory more then anything if he is dead. And i fear for the people in the USA for retaliation from Al Qaeda.
      Such as 9/11?

Hopefully more people realise that 9/11 was the fishiest "terrorist attack(lol)" in history. The wars that are being fought in Iraq and Afghanistan are for what exactly? And for how long are the americans fighting these wars? Are we really supposed to believe that the american army, with its resources, is taking that long to achieve its objective?

Yeah, don't trust the media too much. I don't watch news, it's a waste of time.

Sports news is different :)
    • Blade90
      Blade90
      Bronze
      Meh, I'm not an American but I've read and watched alot about the topic and tbh the entire terrorism stuff is way out of proportion etc, and besides who cares about Osama, just another barely armed Bedouin. and also the fact Obama said that JUSTICE WAS SERVED WHEN OSAMA WAS KILLED... Since when do we kill people to serve the justice, and what kind of justice is it anyway. Meh, whatever.....
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      The entire terrorims is out of proportion? I don't understand that comment when they are foiling plots everyday and/or people are being killed everyday by unfoiled attacks. Osama has set up numerous plots to have innocent people killed which for the most part he succeeded. It is justice to kill such an undersiving humann being who has no compassion for other human life, this also brings some type of closure to the thousands of people who were killed, I think that is justice.

@ Hahaownedlolz No way Obama is lying its common sense for them to bury the body at sea they don't want him to have a burial site where people can visit him and the piece of shit can be eaten by sharks. Also you have to take something like this at face value when not only does Obama say it but MANY world leaders as well
      There was also a person in Pakistan who witnessed the whole attack with the helicpters inside his house and tweeted aboutt it, later finding out that it was an attack on Osama

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/it-guy-unknowlingly-live-tweets-osama-bin-ladens-death
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by brobz
      @ Hahaownedlolz No way Obama is lying its common sense for them to bury the body at sea they don't want him to have a burial site where people can visit him and the piece of shit can be eaten by sharks. Also you have to take something like this at face value when not only does Obama say it but MANY world leaders as well
      There was also a person in Pakistan who witnessed the whole attack with the helicpters inside his house and tweeted aboutt it, later finding out that it was an attack on Osama

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/it-guy-unknowlingly-live-tweets-osama-bin-ladens-death

Kinda laughable that you mention smosh.com as a referance but whatever :D

It does make sense to bury it that fast considering that or atleast saying they did. But still.. it wouldn't have hurt to release pictures/videos for some proof.

Do have to mention many world leaders saying it doesn't mean shit. They'd all lie for the USA Government in the first place. Secondly were they all standing there while Osama was shot. They only know what the USA governement has told them. Which is what they've told all of us. Also just because that city was attacked and that person who was in that city noticed it how does that prove that Osama died. It only proves they attacked that city he was *supposedly* at. How many helicopter attacks you think USA have done in the last 8 years of this war?

Just saying there's still absolutely no proof whatsoever. Knowing so little for the motives for the USA government to actualy fake it i'm more leaning towards he's dead. But it's definetly possible and quite frankly wouldn't surprise me.
    • Satanic4
      Satanic4
      Bronze
      My guess is that he was executed - which makes getting a rid of his body quickly a politicaly driven decision.

It’s not like US has to prove that they killed him to anyone - he's most likely dead that’s that.

What I find is funny is the celebration that is going down over his death just find it a bit odd. It reminds me of after September 11 video of Arab youth celebrating in the streets with flags/chants. Now American youth are celebrating in the streets chanting "USA USA" just find it a bit creepy.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze

why would he come out if everyone thinks hes dead lol.. plain stupid!