Couple Questions

• brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      I really wanna make a deposit on this site within the next month or so, I have a few questions

How hard would it be to clear a $200 bonus? I understand it dosen't pay out in increments and you must clear the whole bonus to receive it

How slower does the games go? If you can tell me roughly how many hands per hour that would be great

Is it an overall better experience then other 2-d rooms?

i think thats it

appreciate it
  • 3 replies
    • BattleHunter
      BattleHunter
      Coach
      Coach
      Playing SH I get around 60-65 hands per hour / per table. Software allows up to 9 tables, but despite being able to 16 table on fulltilt without table ninja, here I find it hard to have more than 6 tables open.

the FDB clears at a 50% rate, so pretty much u'd need to rake 400$ to get your bonus of 200 (you get 60 days for that)

The first thing I did was remove the 3d interface as much as possible, meaning that I see everyone as avatar instead of 3d model, so it feels similar to other clients.
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      thanks hunter appreciate that,

on more question..Is there a way I can find out how long 400$ of rake would take? This will be my first major deposit I wanna make sure I have everything right this time
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I managed to 8 table pretty easily with 2 monitors, if that helps :)