This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Moneybookers Withdrawal

• seagull44
      seagull44
      Bronze
      Moneybookers withdrawal isn't possible via Full Tilt at the moment. Does anyone know if this is likely to be a long term problem?

Last week I deposited $10 from Moneybookers and wanted to withdraw it and a little profit.

I emailed Full Tilt who said it wasn't possible to withdraw to Moneybookers and to use another method. I don't want to give them debit card details unless I know Withdrawal will be OK without having to make a further deposit, plus the possible id checks that may ensue.

Thanks for any thoughts.
  • 1 reply
    • makrelion
      makrelion
      Bronze
      Full Tilt Poker: Full Tilt Poker does not offer Moneybookers for cashouts as of now. This issue is supposed to be resolved "hopefully soon" as stated by Full Tilt Poker spokesperson FTPDoug in a forum thread on 2+2.

Other cashouts are back on, even though there are still delays for some players. FTPDoug on 2+2:
      "Many players started getting their Neteller withdrawals late last week. There have been a couple of hiccups along the way, so there is still a bit of a delay until that clears up, but things are looking good to resume normal withdrawal speeds within a week or so."

Source

So I suppose your best chance to withdraw is to use Neteller, however it' such a pain to pass their ID checks...