Moneybookers Withdrawal

• seagull44
      Moneybookers withdrawal isn't possible via Full Tilt at the moment. Does anyone know if this is likely to be a long term problem?

Last week I deposited $10 from Moneybookers and wanted to withdraw it and a little profit.

I emailed Full Tilt who said it wasn't possible to withdraw to Moneybookers and to use another method. I don't want to give them debit card details unless I know Withdrawal will be OK without having to make a further deposit, plus the possible id checks that may ensue.

Thanks for any thoughts.
  • 1 reply
    • makrelion
      Full Tilt Poker: Full Tilt Poker does not offer Moneybookers for cashouts as of now. This issue is supposed to be resolved "hopefully soon" as stated by Full Tilt Poker spokesperson FTPDoug in a forum thread on 2+2.

Other cashouts are back on, even though there are still delays for some players. FTPDoug on 2+2:
      "Many players started getting their Neteller withdrawals late last week. There have been a couple of hiccups along the way, so there is still a bit of a delay until that clears up, but things are looking good to resume normal withdrawal speeds within a week or so."

So I suppose your best chance to withdraw is to use Neteller, however it' such a pain to pass their ID checks...