This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

before the payout structure

• 2 replies
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      go allin too.

Well, it's a matter of icm play, but with a twist. Since the payoutstructure is so different, the ss wants to put his money in easier, and the deepstacked wants to play a bit less oppurtunistic. I see lots of those threads. If I'd ever get a job on this site Ill give this extra attention, it's a bit complicated, so i can't explain here. I can recommend you HoH 2 for this topic, since it gives you a nice strategy.
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Well I do go all in but with a very tight range. But it really sucks if you fall out just before the money when you've been playing for 3 hours. I feel out right now in 17th place(10 paid). Had KQo, the other guy had a flush draw on the flop and I had a pair of Q(high pair). Didn't even see the flush draw I was soo tired. Well anyway he got the flush and I fell out. Oh yeah I was the aggressor, tryed to win without going to the showdown.

By the way I hope you get the job and it would be really good if you would give this topic some consideration.