first depo bonus at stars

• 0xiide
      0xiide
      Bronze
      stars offer a 100% first depo bonus, is there any benefit in putting in the strategy marketing code, yu can still link the account to ps, does it matter if i dont start the account through ps, is there any added benefit or things i can do on here if i dont?
  • 4 replies
    • 0xiide
      0xiide
      Bronze
      basically, what im askin is can my account till be tracked by ps and can i still receive strategy points if i dont use the marketin code or if its account that already exsisted that i created before i joined ps
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 0xiide
      can my account till be tracked by ps and can i still receive strategy points if i dont use the marketin code or if its account that already exsisted that i created before i joined ps
      No.
    • MrMardyBum
      MrMardyBum
      Bronze
      You still get the 100% deposit bonus if you sign up through pokerstrategy though so I don't really see your issue here :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there 0xiide,

In order to participate in any self deposit promotion your account must be tracked with PokerStrategy.com. On PokerStars you'll receive 100% up to $600 Bonus.

Important: Please note that the marketing code has to be entered for the tracking to work: strategy-en

Let me know how it goes
      Ingrid