This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] $100-150 stake for FTP bonus clearing.

• fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback thread: Feedback for fruktpuff

I'm currently looking for a short-term stake to release the FTP added bonus.
      The bonus at hand is $200+up to 3 $20 Rush Ring game tickets.

I had planned to try and get a personal loan in order to deposit and cover this myself, but atm I only have $50 available to put into FTP in my moneybookers account.(password reset pending, bastards have already taken 9 days trying to reset it...)

I was ill in the autumn of last year and only had a little left in my bankroll, having had to clear it all out.

In february I was hospitalised again and forced to clear out what was left of my backup funds was depleted.

What little I had left on the account at FTP, I've lost in the last few weeks, was only like $20 and I hit a downswing.

I was thinking to release as much as possible of the bonus on $0.02/$0.05 RUSH, 4 tabling and while opening fairly wide to steal, remaining nitty. About 17-19 VP$IP.

As RUSH can be swingy in it's nature, I'd prefer a bit over the usual $125 for this, even the extra 5 bi to $150 may matter. But as the title says $200 would be preferable.(50 me, 150 stake)

After discounting the stake, and my 50, the remainder of winnings+bonus released would be split 60/40 in favour of the staker.

I can't guarantee I would be able to release the full bonus, but I will put in as much time as I can between full time work and trying to get my wife to let me play as much as needed.

I would really have funded it myself if I had the possibility, but only having just returned to work, I won't have any cash til the 25th, at which point SHOULD I against all odds loose, I will refund the staker what I can.

Hope someone's interested,

Richard
  • 4 replies