• ejietdirst00
      ejietdirst00
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position
      MP3
      BU

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with J:heart: , J:spade:
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0,20, CO folds, BU calls $0,20, Hero calls $0,18, BB folds.

Flop: ($0,65) T:heart: , 6:club: , 3:spade: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks, BU bets $0,05, Hero raises to $0,60, MP3 folds, BU calls $0,55.

Turn: ($1,85) Q:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

River: ($1,85) 8:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,5, BU raises to $1,20, Hero calls $0,70.

Final Pot: $4,25

Results follow (highlight to see):
      BU shows two-pair, queens and sixes (Qh 6h)
      Hero shows (Jh Js)

BU wins with two-pair, queens and sixes (Qh 6h)

He shoved Q 6 two pair :f_biggrin:
  • 3 replies
    • Saren113
      Saren113
      Bronze
      I think i would make a value squeeze in this spot, as fishes tend to call with a any pair, note that it's a +EV if the first player calls then the second one often comes along.
    • ejietdirst00
      ejietdirst00
      Bronze
      I was thinking about that ,but they both was loose and if they call I have to play out of position.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ejietdirst00,

Preflop: Basically while you are against wider range here you can easily even consider squeezing here for value. Against some nits just calling is totally fine.

As played
      Postflop: I'd basically just bet myself here to protect from overcards while I don't expect to CBet from their side anyways unless they did hit. And as played the turn, doesn't really make sense to Call the river. What do you expect to beat there? Mainly only bluffs but I don't think that he is doing that here as a bluff, rather for value.

Best regards.