$5.00
      BB:
      $5.07
      MP3:
      $9.67
      CO:
      $5.00

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, T.
      MP3 raises to $0.17, CO folds, Hero raises to $0.65, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0.48.

Flop: ($1.37) T, Q, 9 (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($1.37) 7 (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0.68, Hero raises to $2.40, MP3 calls $1.72.

River: ($6.17) 3 (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $6.17.
      Results follow:

MP3 shows a pair of queens(Q A).
      Hero shows a pair of tens(A T).

MP3 wins with a pair of queens(Q A).

I decided to bluff 3B preflop, because he was pretty agressive in couple of hands we played. Should I wait for a bigger sample (how big?) before bluff 3-betting?

Turn raise was pretty silly, because I didn't make a Cbet (a mistake?), and I don't represent much but a draw.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello lukezo,

Preflop: Don't really know how big the sample is or what's his stats are. :) While you didn't put them out. But basically I don't really like the 3bet preflop while we are pretty against unknown player.

As played
      Flop: Likely just CBet it here and maybe get value from any kind of draw and as well find out where we stand. Plus we have a backdoor FD/GS as well in the hand. But of course there are spots when I do decide not to CBet for example we get too often Check/Raised with a draw or something similar.

As played
      Turn: Basically doesn't really make sense to raise it at all. Do you really think you making better hands to fold? Rather just Call and take the great odds and hope for a hit.
      River: Check behind, not much you get value from anymore.

Best regards.