[NL2-NL10] NL5 AJs BB

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      I find myself having hard times in 3bet spots oop. Never know whether I should cbet or not. I think this is a big leak. I may do the right cbet, but if I do not know why it´s right, it´s still a leak for me.

Okay lets see: preflop I assume he is calling me with 22-JJ, maybe QQ, and AQ,AK,KQ ... not very wide range imo. On the flop I just try to represent high pair by cbetting. So he can fold some overs, and even some pockets ... what do you think about this ?

Btw. No stats - this is rush and I can´t see stats in rush ...

Known players:       
      Hero:
      $5,17
      CO:
      $4

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:spade: , J:spade:
      5 folds, CO raises to $0,12, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0,35, CO calls $0,23.

Flop: ($0,72) 8:club: , 7:diamond: , 4:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,4, CO folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0,72
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Preflop: Basically if you even don't know that much about the opponent the you can mainly just Call as well being the only one it pot. But of course 3bet is considerable while he will have very wide range in rush on CO.
      Postflop: I wouldn't say that he only will have that strong range but rather even wider range, some like to Call as well most of the broadways plus of course even SCs. But mainly it's broadway hands, and against some wider range you can easily do the CBet there pretty profitable and even like the size. But mainly my plan is to CBet and give it up on turn, but there is one again a but, depending on the opponents you have to sometimes even 2barrel/3barrel but which is pretty hard without stats.

Therefore you have to take a lot of notes and remember the names. :D

Best regards.