This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl5 77 Utg

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Not sure about this. Maybe could even slowplay it ?? The flop ain´t THAT drawy and the draws that could be possible - any J, any 9 are not often in his range after he 3bets me pre from this position. I don´t think going broke on the flop is like all bad, cause he is likely to go broke here with very many overpairs. Or maybe should I have donk it ? Also not quite sure about preflop if I should call there, but I think when it´s just a min-raise it is doable ??

Known players:       
      Hero:
      $7
      MP2:
      $4,55

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with 7:heart: , 7:spade:
      UTG1 folds, Hero raises to $0,20, MP1 folds, MP2 raises to $0,50, 5 folds, Hero calls $0,30.

Flop: ($1,07) T:spade: , 8:heart: , 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0,7, Hero raises to $1,95, MP2 raises to $4,05 (All-In), Hero calls $2,10.

Turn: ($9,17) 5:heart:
      River: ($9,17) 9:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $9,17
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

The problem with Check/Raise is that if we are really against some thinking player then it's pretty marginal to get value from overpairs because we really representing here the set. Therefore I do like even at some spots to donk here and maybe even induce a raise or something with some overpair. But I would definitely go broke as well.

Best regards.