This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 78s rush defending blind

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Is it fine to defend it here ? I think in rush it should be ok - I like to do this pretty often with such kind of a hand that has nice implieds. Also if he is just opening 3BB I think it´s another argument for doing this :f_biggrin: . Or not ? What do you think ? Should it be fine even in normal Ring game ?

Known players:       
      Hero:
      $5,12
      BU:
      $8,43

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 8:spade: , 7:spade:
      6 folds, BU raises to $0,15, Hero raises to $0,50, 2 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0,35
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

In rush they fold even easier than in normal one then it should be totally fine if you are against somewhat reasonable player. Hopefully you knew him. :D And even against unknown.

But in normal games it depends a lot on the opponents, against some I might even Call and against some I might even fold.

Best regards.