[NL20-NL50] NL50 SH TT overpair vs fish, value vs pot control

• purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      villain is 65/5/1.4/114 hands wtsd 50

im betting here for value because he calls along with all kinds of crap like Q5, Ax, J7, etc. he's very active at the table as well and has been involved in most of the hands. even tho his AF is 1.4, (consider it in proportion to 65) he is not passive at all.

i c/r flop because i really didnt want to see another diamond there, and happy to get it in vs the fish. bu is an abc tag, i expect him to play quite straightforward 3way.

i dont like his reraise on turn but im not sure if i can fold. he tends to overvalue hands like A8 fe, just not sure if this is enough or if he has some weird 2 pair (82 is still in his range) or what.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($62.58)
      BB ($37.83)
      UTG ($47.23)
      CO ($50)
      BTN ($50)

Dealt to Hero T:spade: T:diamond:

fold, CO raises to $1.75, fold, Hero calls $1.50, BB calls $1.25

FLOP ($5.25) 2:spade: 5:diamond: 4:diamond:

Hero checks, BB bets $1, CO calls $1, Hero raises to $5, BB calls $4, CO folds

TURN ($16.25) 2:spade: 5:diamond: 4:diamond: 8:club:

Hero bets $12, BB raises to $31.08 (AI), Hero ?

edit: other reads - in one hand, unknown raises early position, same fish calls and i squeeze on bu to 14 bb with AQ. decent tag in blinds cold 4bets to 40 bb, unknown and fish calls, i fold. board is ATxx9. action is checked all rounds, except on river when fish shoves 100bb with 94s.
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I can´t really b/f that turn card, since he would very likely still his pair+draws and he may go there likely any 8x hand
      His stack size is just too small, he plays too many hand that you should be worry he has you beat always if he shoves turn
    • DeMarcohsp
      DeMarcohsp
      Bronze
      I don't think that the call is +EV, because he was playing such a wide range he can have basically any 2pair + (probably except the premium pp's) hand so even from a guy like him I don't expect to be raised with air in this hand.

In the hand where he bluffed with 94s he just thought that his opponents were too weak to call his bet - not a unpredictable assumption of him thinking that he saw 3 streets of passivity.

In this hand things are quite different, he is confronted with c/r on the flop and a lead on the turn so I kinda expect him not to often raise his draws here and also not really to pure bluff a significant amount.

Also I doubt that his 8x combos are compensating for the times he is having a better hand than ours. ( thinking of which there are not too many 8X combos in his range because he called our c/r on the flop except for some gutshots and fd 8x hands there are not many more in his range)