[NL2-NL10] [SH] NL10 QQ 3w on K-high board

• Vildcz
      Vildcz
      Bronze
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP ($7.32)
      Hero (Button) ($20.92)
      SB ($21.32)
      BB ($10)
      UTG ($11.91)

Preflop: Hero is Button with Q, Q
      UTG bets $0.40, MP calls $0.40, Hero raises $1.40, 2 folds, UTG calls $1, MP calls $1

Flop: ($4.35) 7, K, 4 (3 players)
      UTG checks, MP checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($4.35) 9 (3 players)
      UTG checks, MP checks, Hero checks

River: ($4.35) Q (3 players)
      UTG checks, MP checks, Hero bets $2.87, 2 folds

Total pot: $4.35

UTG is 17/14/inf/66 hands and MP is 18/0/1/41 hands. Shoud I cbet this flop or bet on turn?

Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Vildcz,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

About the hand:
      You can easily even bet the flop for protection from draws although it ain't like a mistake to Check behind and then reevaluate the hand on turn. But then on turn I'd likely bet for value and river should be pretty standard.

Best regards.
    • Vildcz
      Vildcz
      Bronze
      Hey Veriz,
      I really like the way you evaluate hands, until now I was getting answers like "preflop ok, bet/fold flop", for me it's a breath of fresh air. Keep it up :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Vildcz
      Hey Veriz,
      I really like the way you evaluate hands, until now I was getting answers like "preflop ok, bet/fold flop", for me it's a breath of fresh air. Keep it up :)
      Thanks for the feedback. :) Trying to make it logical as I can and at least some explanations why to do it. Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, meanwhile good luck on tables!