PT3 - Help please :)

• pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Hello players,

I have started a few threads lately concerning poker software...thats because im a new user and need help while the trial version is running and then decide if to buy it.

Currently, Im using pokertracker3.

I would like to know the answer on couple of questions...

1. How can you filter pairs which you've seen a flop with and the number of sets hit?

2. How can you see if a draw got there, when you had open ended straight draw or flush draw on flop?

those are just first 2 which came to my mind

3. How do you find leaks in your game? Which data is handy to use??

I really aprecciate every answer :) Thank you

PS: love pokerstars support. They send me all my hand histories via email. All 116K hands. It took them less then hour after I send them an email
  • 5 replies
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      One more question:

Preflop all-ins, percentage with which I went all in and percentage of all ins won :)

Thanks
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Tutorial Filters

Most of the leak finder videos are for Gold and above. Depending on your level you can probably just focus on big pots that you lost. You want to first identify where you are losing the most money.

Later on you can worry about smaller leaks like not getting maximum value.
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Tutorial Filters

Most of the leak finder videos are for Gold and above. Depending on your level you can probably just focus on big pots that you lost. You want to first identify where you are losing the most money.

Later on you can worry about smaller leaks like not getting maximum value.
      thank you but im still unable to find the flopped sets and the all in stats (overall preflop percentage and overall outcome) ...
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Made Hands -> Three of a Kind
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      Made Hands -> Three of a Kind
      Can you be a little more specific? I already tried this before ... checked the 3 of a kind on flop, checked hole card pairs ... clicked apply and ok and it does just show the flopped sets overall, i want to see number of pairs i saw flop with and then calculate the result... hmm maybe i will figure that out

I know how to do that in HEM, it was very simple. Here, it should somehow be "pair to the flop" divided by "flopped sets" , i would really like to see that statistic but i cant. My HEM isnt installed on this computer where i have all my hands right now...

Also dont know where to find the all in (win/loss) percentage ...

Anybody, please?
      I guess I will have to try poker tracker forum