[NL2-NL10] Nl5 Kt Bb

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Preflop I think I can complete it here ... KT still pretty solid imo ... Flop I think raising would just isolate me against better range so I just call. The board is dry so I don´t have to worry about it. Turn I bet for value whatsoever. I think my line is fine. What do you think ?

Known players:      
      SB:
      $5,28
      Hero:
      $5
      UTG2:
      $4,97

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:club: , T:spade:
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 raises to $0,10, 5 folds, SB calls $0,08, Hero calls $0,05.

Flop: ($0,30) K:diamond: , 4:heart: , 3:club: (3 players)
      SB bets $0,15, Hero calls $0,15, UTG2 folds.

Turn: ($0,60) J:spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,35, SB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0,60
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Preflop: Depends how well you playing your TP type of hands. If you rather doing some dumb moves with them then I'd basically just fold the hand. But of course against fishes it's totally fine to Call here.
      Postflop: Seems to be fine. No point to raise the flop anyways, we basically isolating against better ranges.

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz

Preflop: Depends how well you playing your TP type of hands. If you rather doing some dumb moves with them then I'd basically just fold the hand. But of course against fishes it's totally fine to Call here.

No, I don´t think that I´d really overvalue them. Imo it´s easy. As long as they don´t raise me I valuebet :D .