[NL2-NL10] NL5 88 correct preflop call ?

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Preflop: I am not sure what is better here if calling or folding - we don´t know what the original raisor is going to do and I´d have to fold if he shoves but I felt like getting too good odds to fold :f_biggrin:
      Postflop I think should be fine.

Known players:     
      Hero:
      $9,32
      MP2:
      $6,11
      MP3:
      $2,02
      CO:
      $5,47

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 8:spade: , 8:club:
      3 folds, MP2 raises to $0,15, MP3 calls $0,15, CO raises to $0,30, 2 folds, Hero calls $0,25, MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0,15.

Flop: ($1,07) K:spade: , 6:heart: , 3:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($1,07) J:heart: (3 players)

River: ($1,07) 3:diamond: (3 players)

Final Pot: $1,07
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Basically while the 1st raisor is small-stack I might even prefer just folding. Of course we are getting pretty decent odds and it's not like a very mistake to Call there. But mainly if the opponent is rather some maniac tendency and is likely going broke with a very wide range and looser side then I'd just fold.

But kinda funny that he even folds. :D

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Also about the 3betor ... I read in some post from you that they tend to pick up this line with AA/KK very often. Therefore I think I have decent implieds.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Also about the 3betor ... I read in some post from you that they tend to pick up this line with AA/KK very often. Therefore I think I have decent implieds.
      Yeah, that's the other thing and we definitely get the implied odds but the problem is the 1st raisor. :( He has such a small stack and I wouldn't be even surprised when he shoves over the min-raise. Although as I said it's not wrong to Call there while it's not even that big.