This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 88 correct preflop call ?

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Preflop: I am not sure what is better here if calling or folding - we don´t know what the original raisor is going to do and I´d have to fold if he shoves but I felt like getting too good odds to fold :f_biggrin:
      Postflop I think should be fine.

Known players:     
      Hero:
      $9,32
      MP2:
      $6,11
      MP3:
      $2,02
      CO:
      $5,47

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 8:spade: , 8:club:
      3 folds, MP2 raises to $0,15, MP3 calls $0,15, CO raises to $0,30, 2 folds, Hero calls $0,25, MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0,15.

Flop: ($1,07) K:spade: , 6:heart: , 3:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($1,07) J:heart: (3 players)

River: ($1,07) 3:diamond: (3 players)

Final Pot: $1,07
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Basically while the 1st raisor is small-stack I might even prefer just folding. Of course we are getting pretty decent odds and it's not like a very mistake to Call there. But mainly if the opponent is rather some maniac tendency and is likely going broke with a very wide range and looser side then I'd just fold.

But kinda funny that he even folds. :D

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Also about the 3betor ... I read in some post from you that they tend to pick up this line with AA/KK very often. Therefore I think I have decent implieds.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Also about the 3betor ... I read in some post from you that they tend to pick up this line with AA/KK very often. Therefore I think I have decent implieds.
      Yeah, that's the other thing and we definitely get the implied odds but the problem is the 1st raisor. :( He has such a small stack and I wouldn't be even surprised when he shoves over the min-raise. Although as I said it's not wrong to Call there while it's not even that big.