This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl5 At Mp3

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Preflop isolation might be a bit loose (but just a bit :f_biggrin: ) but I think still is doable.
      On the turn I was deciding whether to check behind and call river likely or bet and check behind the river. Played exactly how I planned it - I think it´s better to bet turn/check behind river since I can still get some value on the turn from King ? Also I don´t like 3barreling river again just because he´d have hard time calling with a lot of worse so I think it´d be rather thin.

Known players:       
      UTG2:
      $6,44
      Hero:
      $7,89

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:heart: , T:club:
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $0,05, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0,25, 4 folds, UTG2 calls $0,20.

Flop: ($0,57) A:spade: , K:spade: , 8:diamond: (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0,4, UTG2 calls $0,40.

Turn: ($1,37) 5:spade: (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0,8, UTG2 calls $0,80.

River: ($2,97) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $2,97
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Preflop: Why not to isolate the limper? Our hand is far ahead of his limping range usually.
      Postflop: Seems to be fine as well. We might even get value on turn from any kind of 1card draws or even Kx/weaker Ax hands. Plus getting the free showdown and don't have to guess on river if we are ahead or not. :D

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Preflop: Why not to isolate the limper? Our hand is far ahead of his limping range usually.

Just because the position and few players left behind us to act .. I am still a huge post-flop fish. :f_biggrin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Just because the position and few players left behind us to act .. I am still a huge post-flop fish. :f_biggrin:
      Our position ain't that bad and we likely just making the CO/BU to fold most of the time.