[NL2-NL10] Nl5 At Mp3

• acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Preflop isolation might be a bit loose (but just a bit :f_biggrin: ) but I think still is doable.
      On the turn I was deciding whether to check behind and call river likely or bet and check behind the river. Played exactly how I planned it - I think it´s better to bet turn/check behind river since I can still get some value on the turn from King ? Also I don´t like 3barreling river again just because he´d have hard time calling with a lot of worse so I think it´d be rather thin.

Known players:       
      UTG2:
      $6,44
      Hero:
      $7,89

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.99 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:heart: , T:club:
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $0,05, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0,25, 4 folds, UTG2 calls $0,20.

Flop: ($0,57) A:spade: , K:spade: , 8:diamond: (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0,4, UTG2 calls $0,40.

Turn: ($1,37) 5:spade: (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero bets $0,8, UTG2 calls $0,80.

River: ($2,97) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $2,97
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello acceleration123,

Preflop: Why not to isolate the limper? Our hand is far ahead of his limping range usually.
      Postflop: Seems to be fine as well. We might even get value on turn from any kind of 1card draws or even Kx/weaker Ax hands. Plus getting the free showdown and don't have to guess on river if we are ahead or not. :D

Best regards.
    • acceleration123
      acceleration123
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Preflop: Why not to isolate the limper? Our hand is far ahead of his limping range usually.

Just because the position and few players left behind us to act .. I am still a huge post-flop fish. :f_biggrin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by acceleration123
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello acceleration123,

Just because the position and few players left behind us to act .. I am still a huge post-flop fish. :f_biggrin:
      Our position ain't that bad and we likely just making the CO/BU to fold most of the time.