First Day All Money Downswing

• fishnumber1
      fishnumber1
      Bronze
      First i want to say thanks to POKERSTRATEGY for those free 50 dollars that i received today.
      OK Lets start
      I played of course first with 1 dollar i gambled a few 2 5 dollars made 52 then down to 48
      So i decided an unorthodox aproach ( :s_cry: bankroll management) for a fast comeback PLAYED 10 to make 12 at 0.5 0.10 .Blind steal continued until i received a call to my A4
      So i put the villain on a flop with a flushdraw most likely on two pair 34 or a set because he raised the flop so i called with a pair until the river for a gamble situation until i hit on the river two pair myself.
      IF i went till the river i decided to call because he could have two pair......he had a set of threes
      OK NEXT 10 DOLLARS i almost doubled my stack untill i was trapped with three checks with the nut flush___i had trip sevens kinda smelled a rat but still shoved the river
      Then very stupid mistake with a howard lederer this time i really tilted
      -30 dollars
      OK SO FAR SO GOOD :s_cry:
      Another 10 dollar buy in GOD they are so money scared those nits
      No gamble just tight players
      OKKK So Howard Lederer raised preflop 3 and a half times the blind okkk probably high pairs or big slick I MADE A STANDARD CALL :f_biggrin: WITH 34 OFF
      FLOP K83 WITH A FLUSH DRAW I CHECKED HE BET OF COURSE I CALLED, I GAMBLE SOMETIMES, TURN FU**ING 4 I CHECKED FOR A TRAP, HE BET
      OF COURSE I SHOVED WITH MY TWO PAIR, THEN WHAT DO YOU THINK? HE SHOWED A SET OF EIGHTS
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :s_cry:
      Like this two pair vs set headache wasn t enough i decided to call on 0.1 0.2 blind game with 210 suited, raiser checked then a bet for the second player i last player called Of course FLOP 210K I CALLED HE BET THE POT on the turn felt a bit strange this pot bet, but as usual to my recent playing style i decided to shove the turn he had ..........a set of twos
      Maybe the poker gods test me who knows but this is the story for today kids dont play isildur style with all your bankrool even if you are borred of this low action tables.
      So I have 4 dollars left, :f_cry: wish me luck ....
      THE END

SORRY I DISAPOINT ON THE FIRST DAY
  • 58 replies
    • fishnumber1
      fishnumber1
      Bronze
      I HAD 2 10 SUITED TWO PAIR AND HE HAD A SET OF TWOS
    • fishnumber1
      fishnumber1
      Bronze
      I HAD 2 10 SUITED TWO PAIR AND HE HAD A SET OF TWOS
    • SickAtHome
      SickAtHome
      Bronze
      LOL.
      Playing with $10 when ur br is $50.
      Shoving bottom two pair into init raiser showing strength, open shove board with flush possibility with just trips?
      Playing like crap on $0.05/0.1, why not move up to $0.1/0.2?

*clapclap*, how did you pass...
      btw, where are you playing? I don't play NL20 but $4 is $4..
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      lol
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      You played well, just got some bad luck. :f_cool:
      Try depositing couple of hundreds and go play NL100, You will probably do better there, they will respect your raises. :f_biggrin:
    • shehanshah
      shehanshah
      Bronze
      It seems that you clearly dont read the articles and just jump into action.If u play this way, forget about $50, u will lose $500 in an hour. Dont be a character as what your user ID 'fishnumber1' says...

Advise:
      1.Study articles(complete bronze section) thoroughly for a week or so and then go to the tables. And if u dont get it first time, study again n again.

2. U r just starting your poker career and play total crazy and then advise ppl not to play like isildur1. :f_biggrin: U simply cannot play like them now, afterall they did not earn their millions simply in a day and that too by donkin away their money.

3.Please dont play now, otherwise u will lose the remaining $4 too. Study and then play. After that come n give us an update.

Hope u take the advise :D
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TiciBoy
      You played well, just got some bad luck. :f_cool:
      Try depositing couple of hundreds and go play NL100, You will probably do better there, they will respect your raises. :f_biggrin:
      No, op should def play $6,6 6max regular speed sngs on Pokerstars.
    • fishnumber1
      fishnumber1
      Bronze
      SickAtHome Now I play at William Hill GAMBLtoWIN999
      SEARCH STATS on the net they say i am a maniac :f_eek: LOL :f_p:
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fishnumber1
      SickAtHome Now I play at William Hill GAMBLtoWIN999
      SEARCH STATS on the net they say i am a maniac :f_eek: LOL :f_p:
      maniac is supposed to be good? lol, maybe start with thinking about that

dont play crap like T2, only doyle brunson can play it and 2 pair is not the nuts just so you know
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      i think you should deposit on FTP, sit at the 100nl games and let me know when you are there. I will definitely show you how to play the game successfully.
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      =)
    • CHARMANDER06
      CHARMANDER06
      Bronze
      I heard about this poker site that teachs ppl how to play well at poker. They have tons of articles about BRM. They also teach you the fundamental concepts of poker. I wish I knew what this site was so I could go read and study all the articles and become a winning player.
    • DNAwithin
      DNAwithin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CHARMANDER06
      I heard about this poker site that teachs ppl how to play well at poker. They have tons of articles about BRM. They also teach you the fundamental concepts of poker. I wish I knew what this site was so I could go read and study all the articles and become a winning player.
      ROFLCOPTER.

Burn. :)
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Didn't read the thread. As i always do when someone says they run bad then mentions the bad beats or shows the hands. Especially when it's done like I HAD 5 PAIR AND HE CALLS WITH 7 HIGH AND MAKES THE NUTSTRAIGHTFLUSHQUADS.

Not sure why i'm sticking up for you.. but stop being such assholes people come on.. he's new to the site and all he gets is trolling and flaming..

To OP just study more.. and follow brm..

.. I should make a posting template for threads like these..
    • fishnumber1
      fishnumber1
      Bronze
      You know why i play MANIAC at this limit ?
      Because i can steal blinds at the tight tables because they are afraid to gamble(with head obvious like the above limits) they are almost predictable .Thats why i raise preflop a hundred times and if i get a call i continue betting with nuts or nothing, ok if someone reads my leak that is continuation bets can make a play at me by calling two streets, usually i bet and call two streets even with gutshots (like i said i like to gamble my earned money) and if no hit i check the river . Normally you can bluff a bluffer at higher limits not this one and when i feel danger i give up my burnt money. Shit once i bet with 72 and won LOL
      Wining players are gamblers LOL they steal and resteal and steal shove :f_eek: LOL
      That is why i am a maniac at this limits
      And another MAJOR leak to my game is that i dont stick to bankroll management I am already down almost 80 dollars at pokerstars and fulltilt NOfishBLUFF and Monynbabes. Well last time i played at pokerstars i made a mistake by a bad read of my cards and i shove most of my stack on a false read hand i almost whent mad at my MISTAKE.
    • fishnumber1
      fishnumber1
      Bronze
      OKKKK so about my IMAGE . OF COURSE that player must have read my super aggresive style that s why he checked 3 streets. Next time i will READ a trap like that i will shove with my fullhouse on a board with flush posibility MUHUHAHHA
      You think you can trap me ?
      Well see about that
      ALSO my image has super steal possibility ok i get three checks i shove 5 6 times the pot LOL of course you will say that i have read your weekness and you will see that i bluffed you with nothing. Next time you will adapt your game to trap me i will SHOVE your ass with the absolute NUTS
      Well this are examples of my image benefits
      Do you really think i will bluff you with nothing? THINK AGAIN
      Also hope to the future to level my thinking and playing WISH ME LUCK BYE
    • fishnumber1
      fishnumber1
      Bronze
      Tom Dwan and Phil Ivey will be old generation in the future as new generation players will reshape POKER TO OTHER limits more complex and insane . I am not saying that I will make a difference but imagine if players like me can think so deep about the game what will happen to the BRIGHT FUTURE OF POKER
    • fishnumber1
      fishnumber1
      Bronze
      Even Isldur1 will shit his pants when he will see the players of the new decades make new plays THANK GOD :s_biggrin: i am not living those SF POKER times
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Wtf man? You are not even wining player, you are not even break-even, you're losing your starting capital, which eas given to you, to improve( but you lost it like a fkin maniac ofc) and you are fkin saying that somehow you are next generation of poker???

Someone before said that you are new and noone should troll here and etc... Fk that. I am seriously happy that maniac like you got what it deserves.