HU sit n go

• 19 replies
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Higher ROI, less tables. A lot of postflop play. If that sounds good, go ahead.
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by Anssi
      Higher ROI, less tables. A lot of postflop play. If that sounds good, go ahead.
      Are they profitable?
    • santostr
      santostr
      Bronze
      Higher ROI
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by santostr
      Higher ROI
      higher roi doesnt mean that they are more profitable from 9 man for example
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gekitsios
      Higher ROI
      :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek:
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Originally posted by Hlynkinn
      Higher ROI
      :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek: :f_eek:
      I mean that you cant multitable 16 hu sit n gos.So obviously the roi will be higher but i dont know if hu are a more profitable form of sit n go lets say for micros than 9 man sit n gos
    • santostr
      santostr
      Bronze
      True. And obviously the relation of ROI, $/h and number of tables is equal to every poker player. So we must seek for that magic aswer, is it profitable?, cause the answer must exist.
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      yea just do what you find fun... success will come..
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      True. And obviously the relation of ROI, $/h and number of tables is equal to every poker player. So we must seek for that magic aswer, is it profitable?, cause the answer must exist.

Ι mean the general expected [EDITED By IngridN] ..
    • santostr
      santostr
      Bronze
      Guess what: IT DEPENDS! ON YOU!
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      Guess what: IT DEPENDS! ON YOU!

[EDITED By IngridN] i mean which format is the most profitable...look this article [EDITED By IngridN] http://www.tournamentterminator.com/tournament-strategy/roi-bankroll/best-sng-poker-game/ but this is a bit old.i would like to know for nowadays which format is most profitable.[EDITED By IngridN]
    • santostr
      santostr
      Bronze
      Ok, I'll give a genaral answer.

On average, the winings of the poker players is -10% for normal SnGs, -9% for turbos, and -5% for HU.
      On lower stakes however, things are worse, and on average players can loose up to 20% (1+.20 SnGs).
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global

On average, the winings of the poker players is -10% for normal SnGs, -9% for turbos, and -5% for HU.
      On lower stakes however, things are worse, and on average players can loose up to 20% (1+.20 SnGs).
      [EDITED By IngridN].If you cant discuss seriously dont troll my threads
    • santostr
      santostr
      Bronze
      To be clear, I didn't intend to troll you. I wanted to show how silly your question is. Just that.

The study you linked has some value, and there's nothing wrong in asking if someone knows anithing like that but updated. I think you are unlikely to find something similar that reflects the events that just happend, there is no sample size yet.

And I don't think your language is apropriate.
    • gekitsios
      gekitsios
      Global
      To be clear, I didn't intend to troll you. I wanted to show how silly your question is. Just that.

The study you linked has some value, and there's nothing wrong in asking if someone knows anithing like that but updated. I think you are unlikely to find something similar that reflects the events that just happend, there is no sample size yet.

And I don't think your language is apropriate.

When you behave like that and make people mad,then dont request from them to be polite
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze

i hope you burn in hell fucking faggot.If you cant discuss seriously dont troll my threads
      Dont ask a question of you're not really for the answer.

Play what you find fun. The more fun it is the more you'll find yourself playing and wanting to improve. The more you play and study = more profit. WHATEVER THE FORMAT.
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Hey gekitsios, can you solve 5x + 1/10y +z for me?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello guys,

To my ultimate surprise Thursdays don't tend to turn out so happy nowadays! :f_eek:

Please do not use inappropriate language towards other members or I will be forced to take away your rights for entering any posts in the future. I've edited this time, but please keep it friendly.

Thank you, I really appreciate it.
      Ingrid
    • goldchess
      goldchess
      Bronze
      are they profitable tho?