Acc Tracking

• Tuvoc
      Tuvoc
      Bronze
      Hey guys !!
      I havent recived my 50$ on PartyPoker eaven do i passed the quizz and submited my party poker nicname .. !!
      Now my question is :

If i deposit via my username registered on party poker wold i still be tracked when i start playing it eaven do i was rejected for starting capital there ??

Thank u !!
  • 3 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Tuvoc,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the community.
      Congratulation on passing the quiz.

Your status is "bronze" which usually means you should have received the $50 or it's on its way shortly.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Tuvoc
      Tuvoc
      Bronze
      Oh i failed my 50$ id chek but i applied to the party poker site for starting capital,when i failed i deposited to poker stars .!
      Now i need to know if i deposit via that acc that i registered to PartyPoker do i still get tracked and poits for it ?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Tuvoc,

Yes, you would still receive PokerStrategy points and all other benefits through your poker on any tracked accounts.

The failure of the ID check just means that you would not qualify for the free $50 starting capital. You are welcome to deposit a little of your own funds and continue playing to earn PokerStrategy points.

Your tracked account would also entitle you to participate in any community events, freerolls, rakeraces etc that are held on Partypoker too ;)

It can take a couple of days for the points to show up on newly created account, but you should start to see the PokerStrategy points you earn within a few days of starting to play.

Good luck and enjoy your poker on Partypoker.

Bart