Hello PS!

• JRoots420
      JRoots420
      Bronze
      Hi my name is Jüri and I'm from Estonia. I have played poker for few years. Recently busted my br at full tilt and came here for a new one:) ( won't bust this one I hope). Got the $50 to cake. I don't like it but didn't have any choice because I already have acc on ft and party. I hope i will get use to it. So i have played 3700 hands and got my br from $50--->$54 woohoo :D . First 2 days were very bad but today was much better got $24 up. My goals are to play through all the limits starting from nl4 and i hope i will end somewhere at nl400+ :s_cool: but now i just gonna try to get my $100 bonus and keep my br away from bustoland.

And of course good luck at the tables :D
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there Jüri,

Welcome to our community!

Congrats on passing the quiz and I hope you'll enjoy playing at Cake Poker =)

I think you'll love it here! I am excited to follow your progress and see how that bankroll will turns out and hopefully one day having your own blog talking and sharing your experience with our members, coaching the newbies and looking down at us from the nl400+ heights! :f_eek:

Happy Wednesday
      Ingrid
    • JRoots420
      JRoots420
      Bronze
      Hmm mmm awwww.. Alright today was a bad day very very very bad day ;( played 3k+ hands and in the last 3 hours got down by $25 :f_mad: my game wasn't too bad i think i will check and analyse my hands later but at first 2 hours there were too many bad beats and coolers. I know it is easy to say that it wasn't my fault but i think it really wasn't. Of course last hour i was tilting and lost mabye $8 or something thanks to that. Anyway screw this day.. tomorrow is a new one and maybe post my graph too :P

Ingrid thanks for your reply but as you can see my Wednesday was not so happy :f_p:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JRoots420
      Ingrid thanks for your reply but as you can see my Wednesday was not so happy :f_p:
      Maybe Thursday will do the trick? =)
    • JRoots420
      JRoots420
      Bronze
      Yep you are right:D Got $40+ up today. I love Thursdays :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JRoots420
      Yep you are right:D Got $40+ up today. I love Thursdays :)
      yuppie!I knew it would work! =)