[NL2-NL10] JJ Initiator Multi Way Pot

• 11pokerallstars11
      11pokerallstars11
      Bronze
      Hi,

I got no Reads on Villian, caught a good Flop with the flopped Set, but still on dangerous bord texture. Villian shows extrem strength due to betting first in into 3 people. I dont know about him if he plays his flash draws aggresive also I think it is pretty bad to not check a drawn against 3 other opponents. Maybe he got the Monster K10 of spades, I would also assume he doesnt got QQ. Still I think I have to Reraise and don't see any Reason in slowplaying here even so I force the other 2 behind me to fold and create more money in the pot. Maybe I should have raised bigger which i am not sure about. That the flash hits on turn is ugly, should I have still bet like 2.50 here? And on his River bet i see no other solution than folding after how the hand developed.
      $0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      CO = ($12.26)
      BU = ($13.48)
      SB = ($19.79)
      BB = ($14.17)
      MP2 (Hero) = ($11.37)
      MP3 = ($19.35)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with J :club: , J :diamond: .
      Hero raises to $0.40, MP3 calls $0.40, CO folds, BU calls $0.40, SB calls $0.35, BB calls $0.30.

Flop: ($2) 6 :spade: , Q :diamond: , J :spade: (5 players)
      SB bets $1.20, BB folds, Hero raises to $2.80, MP3 folds, BU folds, SB calls $1.60.

Turn: ($7.6) 7 :spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($7.6) 5 :diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $5.35, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $7.6.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello 11pokerallstars11,

Somehow the convertor is still not putting the suits. It's hard to read either it's flush on flop or turn or river. Could you try fixing with the next post? Maybe copying some wrong hand.

About the hand:
      I'd even raise bigger on flop ~$4. And what kind of suit is on turn? If it's still rainbow then I'd basically bet but if not then is as well pretty close between betting and not. Basically you made a huge mistake by not raising the flop bigger.

Best regards.
    • 11pokerallstars11
      11pokerallstars11
      Bronze
      Re,

So i edited the suits, sorry didn't recognize they weren't posted. I agree it was a mistake not betting bigger on the flop. Anyway was a great session with 10 buy in+
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by 11pokerallstars11
      Re,

So i edited the suits, sorry didn't recognize they weren't posted. I agree it was a mistake not betting bigger on the flop. Anyway was a great session with 10 buy in+
      Yep, it's like somewhat close between a bet and not on turn. I do say that I like the Check behind as well for the reason that usually such small donks on flop indicate to some weak/draw type of hand, therefore I would likely bet as well this way. But good to hear that it was such a big upswing session. :) Well done! Hopefully we will see as well that many hands from you to help you improve. :D Meanwhile good luck on tables.