stars tracking?

• 5 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey portvalenath,

All you need to do is have a non-existing account on the site and follow the download instructions for each site individually.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      I think with stars you have to the setting and allow Stars to share information with your affiliate or something. Should be in download instructions.
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by portvalenath
      do i recieve strategy points for playing stars? was racking them up on willy hill but not recieved any since going to stars 4/5 days ago? ty =)
      If you havent created an account through pokerstrategy, you will NOT receive SP
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi portvalenath,

Easy to get to the end of this =)

Have you registered through our PokerStars promotional link? If not, than its unlikely that you are tracked with PokerStrategy.com and probably had an existing PokerStars account already.

I can see that you are tracked with your William Hill account and your last earned SP was on the 26th of April.

Let me know
      Ingrid
    • portvalenath
      portvalenath
      Bronze
      ta for the help

and i used william hill when i first got the $50 dollars and ran it up abit, but moved to an existing stars account because of the low traffic on william hill.. i went onto my profile and entered my username and the status changed to 'Your account has been correctly tracked and you are receiving StrategyPoints', hence the confusion. i never signed up to stars via pokerstrategy

thanks again!