This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

stars tracking?

• 5 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey portvalenath,

All you need to do is have a non-existing account on the site and follow the download instructions for each site individually.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      I think with stars you have to the setting and allow Stars to share information with your affiliate or something. Should be in download instructions.
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Originally posted by portvalenath
      do i recieve strategy points for playing stars? was racking them up on willy hill but not recieved any since going to stars 4/5 days ago? ty =)
      If you havent created an account through pokerstrategy, you will NOT receive SP
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi portvalenath,

Easy to get to the end of this =)

Have you registered through our PokerStars promotional link? If not, than its unlikely that you are tracked with PokerStrategy.com and probably had an existing PokerStars account already.

I can see that you are tracked with your William Hill account and your last earned SP was on the 26th of April.

Let me know
      Ingrid
    • portvalenath
      portvalenath
      Bronze
      ta for the help

and i used william hill when i first got the $50 dollars and ran it up abit, but moved to an existing stars account because of the low traffic on william hill.. i went onto my profile and entered my username and the status changed to 'Your account has been correctly tracked and you are receiving StrategyPoints', hence the confusion. i never signed up to stars via pokerstrategy

thanks again!